Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 05:39 PM   #571
Lol :)
Webkinz :)

Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!Maine is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to thank the veteran's that died in war, and are in war right now. That retired from the Corps, that are wounded right now. Even if many people don't understand the war, it's only because they wanted freedom. So, I'd like to thank you.
Click the image to open in full size.
Maine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 05:41 PM   #572
supernova187 is on a distinguished road

I have many family members and friends who have served in the armed forces. I would like to thank everyone who has served our country and protected our rights and freedom.
supernova187 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:46 PM   #573
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

would like to say thanks to everyone who gave up their lives to help protect us.....in America
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:47 PM   #574
katevans13
katevans13 will become famous soon enough

thank you to all the veterans out there, i lives would never be the same with out you!

if your mom or dad is a veteran tell them i said thank you!
katevans13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:49 PM   #575
smilesgalore

codylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcodylan radiates beauty and kindness all around

I want to thank all the men and women who have given so much to make our country a great place to be proud of. My son was in the service for eleven years. Altho he is young, he served his time in Special Operations and was wounded several times. But he did come back to us and I am very thankful for that. War is tough on every one and for all the people who have given their lives in wars past and present as well as their time and commitment, I salute you all.
codylan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #576
Spring is here!

WishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talentWishAponAStar has lots of talent

Thanks a bunch to those who thought about something greater than themselves, and gave and sacrificed so much for our country.
WishAponAStar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #577
Begin to live. ♥
Gift Guru

Seahorse knows the way
Seahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the waySeahorse knows the way

I want to thank everyone who has served, and those who gave their life in the process. All of the men and women. We owe our freedom to you. We would never be where we are if it weren't for you.

Truly, thank you.
Seahorse is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:56 PM   #578
beckybug3

beckybug3 is just really nicebeckybug3 is just really nice

I want to say thank you to all who have protected us from terrorists and threats, helped us in times of trouble, rescued us during disasters, and comforted those of us who could not do these things themselves. I will keep you in both my memories and prayers.
beckybug3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:00 PM   #579

mlh918 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I just want to thank all veterans new and past, young and old. Thank you so much for being brave and bold! You've helped keep us safe in past and present, your bravery and service is such a God send! You are all awesome without a doubt, and all veterans deserve the highest clout.
I appreciate and thank you from the bottom of my heart!
mlh918 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 06:05 PM   #580
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I was there when my son arrived home from Iraq and will never forget those men marching to meet their families after 6 mo. away. Pride and relief we're such shared emotions. You never forget the feelings in your heart when your loved one enters service to this country. You certainly feel as if every one of them is your own. I was told by WWII wives that I'd never lose this feeling for these soldiers. So thank you, all our servicemen and women. You are in my heart forever.
kawee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: