Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #551
Webkinz :)

Ironwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond reputeIronwoman has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

My family greatly appreciate the service and sacrafice the many men and women and their families make to serve our country to keep us free and enable us to enjoy the many priveleges as US citizens.
Ironwoman is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 05:04 PM   #552

CMV_W is on a distinguished road

I am thankful to all Veterans and send wishes of happiness to them and their families.
CMV_W is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #553
Lil Kinz
MMikay is an unknown quantity at this point

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I LOVE the USA ,I visited England and I asked this one guy for directions and he said , ' Sorry , can't talk kings orders , if I don't do this I will be forced to either be a servant or be beheaded. '
I felt SO sorry for him, he was an older man but still! If we had to live like that ... I don't know WHAT I would do. I LOVE THE USA!!! I say that with pride and dignity.
My grandfather also served in World War II ( 2 )

God Bless the USA!
~ MMikay ~
MMikay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:08 PM   #554
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
dawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Famedawnscott1 has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I am so grateful to the men and women who serve our country, give their lives for our freedom.
I have several cousins who are in the Military right now, they have served in Iraq and Afghanastan one who was in a convoy who was supposed to be in a jeep with his commanding officer, but was put in the jeep behind. the first jeep was destroyed and the lives lost with my cousin right behind him. Another cousin who was with his commanding Officer who knows our family and knew if my cousin did not email his mom she would worry too much. So he was ordered to stay behind on a run, His Commanding Officer was killed in an ambush.
I would say that the men and women knowing the dangers and still willing to fight for our freedom deserve alot more than one day of honor on Veterans Day....
My life and your life depend on these dedicated lives and I am eternally grateful to all, from every war, battle, or just guarding our streets and after tragedies like hurricanes...
To all the men and women lost in Fort Hood last week...You were loved even if we didnt know you personally
Dawn Osattin
dawnscott1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #555

gymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura aboutgymnast4life44 has a spectacular aura about

I have veterans in my family and i appreciate them alot. One of them, my cousin, was in World War 2 and got hit and almost killed when he was trying to save another wounded person. He is now blind and I appriciate him for his commitment to this country. The other veteran is my grandfather. He fought in the Pacific in World War 2 and survived to tell me awesome stories about his experiences. I appreciate the veterans in my family and all the people overseas right now fighting for our country. !
gymnast4life44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:14 PM   #556
emma_421 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you everyone for keeping Americans safe.
emma_421 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:15 PM   #557
peytunia

peytunia is on a distinguished road

thank you to all the men and women who put there lives on the line for our safety. you deserve more then a day of recognition, more like a lifetime.
peytunia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:16 PM   #558

mommyskinz45 has a spectacular aura about

To my two brothers and my loving father and many many others who have joined the armed forces for all us . THANK YOU !!!!
mommyskinz45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #559

scoobydoo53003 is on a distinguished road

Thank you grandpa , uncle rick , uncle rob and ALL the other people who are or have been in the military
scoobydoo53003 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:20 PM   #560

kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!kewaldo is the bees knees!

I suppose Veterans Day means differen things to different people. To me, it is remembering the ones I love that I have lost. My uncle gave his life for our Country and for our freedom. I have 3 family members that are serving now. My prayers go out to all our soilders and their families.
Freedom is not free, so I salute those that that fight the good fight.
kewaldo is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: