Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #531
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all who have served and are currently serving in the military! Without you we could not have the life that we enjoy here in the United States. Thank you for all you do for all of us!
jms40 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 04:30 PM   #532
I am an Anime-lovin
Webkinz :)

Amberluv288 has a spectacular aura aboutAmberluv288 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Amberluv288
I give thanks to all that have lived and died for my country to protect it and to protect me and all the others in my country. My thanks is only a small token compared to what the soldiers have done. I know this beacause my grandfather was once a soldier himself. I love my country and all those who protect it, wheter their jobs are BIG or small, it just matters that they are here to work for a better today and a EVEN BETTER tomorrow. I shall someday walk in those people's footsteps and be a veteran like them, for they are the citizens that make this country amazing, and make it equally beautiful.

And that is all I have to say, for I cannot express my gratitude simply in words, but I can express it in the way I act, and I shall.

I am proud to be a young American citizen. :-)
Amberluv288 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:32 PM   #533
wallyjr2

wallyjr101 is on a distinguished road

Our veterans have served in some of the toughest times in our nations history. They seved with honor, courage, dedication, and bravery. They have seen death of there fellow fightors. Life changing expierences that help get the job done. They deserve to be honored for at least one day a year and we should show them apprecieation. Thank you for all that you do.

-wallyjr101
Served:Older brother, and both grandpa's
wallyjr101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #534

andigirl has a spectacular aura about

I am so proud of both my father, and my step father. My step-dad served 3 tours in Viet Nam and passed all of his medals and his sword doen to me this June when we lost him to Alzheimer's disease. As for my dad, he has served in the Corp for my whole life, until he was lost in 2002. I am grateful to have them in my heritage and bloodline. The men and women who give so much of themselves deserve more than a day of thanks, but the day that we give is widely recognized and it is so wonderful to see so many people who appreciate these people. I take every opportunity to shake a hand or give a hug to anyone I meet who has served, is serving or has a family member serving in the military. Families of these people are too often looked over, as they are sacrificing too, their loved ones time away and sometimes their lives. Thank you to all of our veterans, old and young. Semper Fidelis.
andigirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:34 PM   #535
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

Thank you so much to all the American veterans. We the people, really appreciate your work. Thank you for saving lives, and letting us have our freedom. I realize that freedom is not something that is FREE, someone has to pay a price in order to have it. It is so great that someone would die for his or her country's freedom. That says that they were not self centered, they were caring, and loving. And you veterans, remember...you DID make a difference, thank you for that .
Have a Happy Veteran's Day!
SavannahSueDay is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #536
anotherjenn
Gifted

AnotherJenn is just really niceAnotherJenn is just really nice

My grandfather served in WWII and many more of my friends and relatives are current or former military service people. I am grateful to all who have served our country, especially those who serve in time of war.
AnotherJenn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #537
Consulting Detective

starwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talentstarwartwilight has lots of talent

Every veteran. We all miss and honor you. We hope everyone honors your courageous sacrafice. I thank you for all you have done. We make your life honored today every year. This day, we will honor you all forever more.
starwartwilight is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #538
Banned
starlight2 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Veteran's for helping our country. I'm thankful that we are all free today, and that we've won many wars. I appreciate all you've given to the country, and the hope of others looking for a better place to live where they can escape to and have a free life.
starlight2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #539
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow... Where to begin... OK, first off I'm extremely grateful for our troops! They're some of the most unselfish people there are. It amazes me that they risk their life for their country- not that I wouldn't-
and everyone here. We are some truly lucky people to live in a safe, free country. This wonderful country... Wow, this wonderful country! Thank-You to all of our wonderful troops!

Maggie
webkinzchick1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #540
wausau is on a distinguished road

Here is a poem that I wrote last year in remembrance of those fallen in combat. They may be gone but they were also veterans of the arm services. Hope that you will like it.

I REMEMBER
the first time I
looked upon your sweet angelic face.
All pink and crinkly as you
screamed as loud as little lungs
would allow.

I REMEMBER
By day you were a viberate, energetic,
rambunctious and inquisitive little imp.
But at night when you wrapped your arms
around my neck and kissed me good night
you took my breath away as you lay
looking like a precious angel.

I Remember
as a teen you were so independent, arrogant,
and assertive and at times I was sure
you were responsible for the gray hairs at my temple
Yet when I looked in on your sleeping face
( of course with head sets still on )
I was sure that I was looking
at the face of an angel.

I Remember
When you became a man and I wondered
Had I done enough to prepare you for life ahead.
Had I taught you enough about love, morality, humanity,
charity and courage as you stood smiling
among your robed classmates
diploma in hand
And I thought you looked like an Angel
in Gods Choir.

I Remember
You standing proud and tall
So handsome in your uniform as you kissed my tears
and said "Don't cry Mom,
I'll be home before you know it".
And I thought to myself
"A more Angelic child I could not have asked for".

And as I stand here
with your purple heart in my hand over my broken heart,
eyes fixed upon you name engraved on this marble wall

I Remember
Standing next to a silver box
draped with a flag of red, white and blue
as tears streamed down my cheeks and
hearing your C.O. saying to me
what a fine, courageous and selfless young man you were.
And I can only remember an Angel who I know is in heaven
with God where all Angels should be.

I Remember
And I will never forget
As I pray for you my son
and all the country's Angels
who served with pride and honor.

by P.Andrews/5/23/08
wausau is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: