Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 03:42 PM   #501
Gift Guru
ramparion will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you for putting your lives on the line for us. You make freedom possible
ramparion is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #502
Call me Dianna!
Webkinz :)

Demi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all aroundDemi radiates beauty and kindness all around

Thanks to all who gave their lives to us to our country to be free. You soliders will always be in our hearts especially my dad.
Demi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #503
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

Thanks to all my famiily members who served: Dad, Great Granddad, husband, Father-in-Law and Mother-In Law.
franks8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:44 PM   #504
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to ALL veterans and to all veterans' family members. Thank you for all of your support. Thanks for protecting our country and thanks for risking your life to make this country (and any other country) a better place. Thanks for being yourself and doing what you do best; protect.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:48 PM   #505
hazel11

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to say Thank You to all the vetrenains and those who are sevring our country right now! We always have a special prayer service at school to honor everyone who has served. Without all the men and women who haved served, this would not be a free country like it is today.So thank you for all who are serving and served for our country. I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #506

Catmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond reputeCatmom41 has a reputation beyond repute

With deepest Gratitude and Love we Remember!
To all those that served in the past, those that are serving now and those who will be called to serve in the future, Thank You! Words will never be enough to express the gratitude we have for your courage to step forward and accept the mission to carry hope, through out the world, for Peace, Love and the Freedom to experience Joy. It is your courage and sacrifice that empower all people to remember that a neighbor isn't just the person who lives in the house next door. Blessings of Love and Light as we move forward in hope and peace.

It is our Honour to Remember!
Catmom41 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:51 PM   #507
Lyonesse

Cardamom will become famous soon enough

My Father and three uncles served in WWII. My Father was lucky, he came home uninjured after three years away. One of my uncles was killed flying with the Flying Tigers in China and the other two were both prisoners of war. One was in a POW camp which was liberated by his own brother at the end of the war. The other was in a camp deeper in Germany and when the war ended the gates of the camp were opened and the Allied prisoners were told they were free to go, he walked until he met American troops in Italy.

These men, and all of our other soldiers over the years, saw some horrible things and their families went through untold sorrow and worry over them. They all remained gracious and strong and brave no matter fate sent to them.

How can we ever find the words to thank those men who have served in all our wars, and the families, some of whom made huge sacrifices? We really cannot, the words are not there, but we can and must remember that, initially, these men gave us the country we have when they went to war during the Revolution and they have continued the fight to keep us free and strong.

Blessings and thanks to all of our veterans, living and dead, and their families who have given so much to make and keep our country what it is..
Cardamom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:55 PM   #508

12Mitchp is just really nice12Mitchp is just really nice

RIP XXX
To the soldiers who helped save our lives all those years ago.
We will remember you xx
12Mitchp is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:58 PM   #509

storm123456789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you everyone who has served and who is serving in all of the wars.
storm123456789 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:05 PM   #510
~Peeta ♥ Katniss~

ChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clownChiChi6 is cool as a bunny clown

I love Rememberance Day (Veteran in Canada) I feel so sad about those who lost their lives in the war and as the year goes on those who survived are passing away. (There were 140 I think last year and now there's like 100)
My grandfather fought in a war (not this one) and I'm so glad that he's okay. He's pretty healthy for his age so I hope it stays that way
ChiChi6 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: