Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #491
i'm a webkinz, youre

notej is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

thankyou to my great grandfather, and all those who served our country.it is the best gift you ever gave me-my freedom.
notej is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 03:32 PM   #492
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

I'd like to thank every Veteran who has helped our Freedom live on.
My Grandfather is currently in the Army, He has already been injured lots of times,But he still survived from all of he has done. But I wish him luck & thank him for everything he has done for us & our Freedom we have. God bless!

Thank you COWS for making this thoughtful thread.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:34 PM   #493
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Thank you to all those who risk thier lives daily for our freedom.
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #494
Webkinz :)

Toastlady has a spectacular aura about

The only ordinary people I know who would knowingly put up their own lives to save others are parents. Then again, soldiers are extraordinary.

This is Remembrance Day in Canada, where I live, free as the wind, because of the selflessness of our brave soldiers. Lest we forget...

To all the American soldiers who risked everything for freedom, lest we forget...
Toastlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #495

paulakinz65185 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thanks to all the veterans that have served in the army, our country is where it is now.
Together we are all united as one with thankful hearts. And we have something that we wouldn't have had without veterans standing up, fighting, and giving lives.The something they gave up for us is-
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
paulakinz65185 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:36 PM   #496
Whitepines is on a distinguished road

Thanks to all our veterans for their service, but I'd like to give a special thanks to all those who struggle with physical or mental wounds they received in the line of duty.
Whitepines is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #497

MakNLFid is a jewel in the roughMakNLFid is a jewel in the rough

To all our service men and women, past, present and future....... Thank you for serving our wonderful country and keeping us safe and free!
MakNLFid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #498

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

Thank you so much for the work you do for our country. Without the men and women who serve in our Armed Forces, there wouldn't be a free country. War is not an easy thing to witness or an easy thing to take part of, but these brave soldiers do it for their country. Their country is like their big family and they work hard to protect it. I just wanted to say thank you to those people who give up their precious time, energy, and who risk their lives so that I can be free! My life wouldn't be the same without you!
supergirl1990 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:38 PM   #499

kaibletoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Prayers to all those that are veterans! Praying that the government will step up and help those veterans who are homeless and need basic necessities. They cared for us, and we should care for them. May we return to the values that the honored veterans of the past faught so bravely to secure for us.
kaibletoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:39 PM   #500
onderful

bubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of lightbubble3495 is a glorious beacon of light

Post Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you veterans for everything you do. We would not have this wonderful country or our freedom without you. We usually take everything we have for granted, and do not take into consideration all of the suffering you did for us. Thank you so much and we love and appreciate you all!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
bubble3495 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: