Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 01:16 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

jep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledgejep624 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

A great big THANKS to all of the men and woman serving our contry(ies)....and a very speical thanks to all the men and woman who served in the past....and a warm blessing to the men and women who served that are no longer with us.....you are all in my prays.....you and your family...

THANKS to you all.....
jep624 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 01:18 AM   #42

collielollie26 has a spectacular aura aboutcollielollie26 has a spectacular aura about

I would like to thanks all of the soldiers who have served, and are serving now. They are very brave and are doing a very good job. Thank you for your sacrifices, to keep this country safe. All of you are in our payers.
Thank you.
collielollie26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:19 AM   #43
Gift Guru

mom-2-3 has a spectacular aura aboutmom-2-3 has a spectacular aura about

We remember... now and always. AND we thank you.
I write this in honour of my great-uncle's brother. On November 11, when the war was declared over, my uncle was so happy and excited because his younger brother would be coming home. Instead, sadly, the news broke that the brother had been killed. My uncle and his family were devastated. Every Remembrance Day, snow, cold, rain, whatever... my uncle stood at the cenitaph, remembering, respecting all that was lost... and all that was gained. It has been many years since my great-uncle has passed, but I remember for him. My kids remember, too.
Thank you to all military men and women, and their families... past and present.
mom-2-3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:38 AM   #44
Totally Wacky

tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!
tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!tribbles hit the reputation jackpot!

I just want to thank the men and women that has served in all branches of our military. I know you have made many sacrifices along the way, to protect this nation. I want to say Thanks for all you did to make this country safe. You wont be forgotten heroes in my life. I look forward to going to the ceremony today to salute our local veterans.
tribbles is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:43 AM   #45
thinksharp8
Gift Guru

thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!thinksharp is the bees knees!

I appreciate all those past, present and future. A good friend of mine returned home a month or so ago from a year in Iraq, and while he has lots of beliefs about it - he said it best, "Whatever I can do to get in between the bad guys and the kids, I'm happy to do"

THANK YOU!
thinksharp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:47 AM   #46
lruesch or linnaer
Gift Guru

Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!Linnae is the cats pajamas!

I don't care if I win this contest. However, I want to say just how much I appreciate my Uncle who had to go to war during the Korean action and left his wife at home having their first baby. I know it was hard...and I just am really proud of both my aunt and uncle.

Oh! And today is my sister's birthday.
Linnae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:59 AM   #47
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I would just like to take this moment to say how much I appreciate all those who have served and who now serve our country.

My father served our country in the Navy, many years ago ~ I miss him so much but am so proud to be his daughter ~ And now one of my cousins (the few, the proud, the Marines) and one of my second cousins (Natl Guard) are doing the same. I am very proud to have family members who would risk so much so that our country may remain strong and safe. Just as I am proud to be in a country filled with many great citizens who choose to go far from home & loved ones so that they may come home to the place they love and find their loved ones safe due to their great sacrifices.

I would also like to send out encouragement and appreciation to the family members of our military troops...especially during this time when more of our soldiers are soon to be deployed to dangerous areas. God Bless You All!

Brenda
bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:01 AM   #48

animal lover 2 will become famous soon enough

Nov. 11 is Veteran's Day--if you know of a veteran or know of or see someone who is currently serving in the United States armed forces - Thank Them . This country is free because of those who have served and are currently serving this country in the United States armed forces. They continue to fight for our freedom daily both here and abroad, whether or not we deserve it.
"Freedom isn't free, you've got to pay the price, you've got to sacrifice for your liberty.

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-11-2009 at 07:56 AM..
animal lover 2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:02 AM   #49
tjb786 is on a distinguished road

A big thanks 2 all those who have served their country in the past and who are doing so today. You fought and you continue to fight so that we don't have to and for that we thank you.

Jesse we love you stay safe and we can't wait til you can come home.
tjb786 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:03 AM   #50
aseals2
Gift Guru

carmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective sockscarmel_mom rocks our collective socks

Today, we honor the brave men and women who serve our country, whether it be here at home or far away. I truly appreciate the soldiers that have served in every branch of our military. There are many veterans in my family, and a National Guardsman due home next week. Please keep all soldiers, discharged and active, in your prayers.
carmel_mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: