Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 01:47 PM   #441
Webkinz :)

Chippy59 is just really niceChippy59 is just really nice

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all the veterens and those serving now. We are indeed free because of your sacrifices here and abroad.

Thanks to you WI for having this thread so we will continue to remember our service members.
Everyone please remember to pray daily for all of our servicemen and women and their families.
Chippy59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #442
Diabetes Awareness

FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!FBmom is not just visiting!

Words cannot express how much the veterens of this country really mean to each and every one of us. Individuals might forget from time to time, but without our men in uniform this country, (nay, this world!) would be in a far worse place than it is today. Freedom is a hard won thing, and hard maintained, but worth every sacrifice. Thank you to all who have sacrificed, be it in little or big ways, that the majority in this country, and many around the world, can enjoy the sweet rights of our constitution, the rights of life, liberty, and the prusuit of happiness.

Thank you all!
FBmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:48 PM   #443

Ford00 is on a distinguished road

I would like to thank all the men and women that are serving our country for us and would like to see everyone home soon. Also thank you to all who as served for us in the past you are truely appreciated. God Bless
Ford00 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #444

loue354 is on a distinguished road

Today is our Remembrance Day! Lest we forget all the brave men and women who have fought and lost lives in the past and present. Without all of those who gave their lives for us to have the freedom that each of us have where would we be today. We should not just celebrate those for won day but for everyday. Thanks for all that you have done for us and continue to do for us everyday. Our children thank you and their children thank you!
loue354 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:49 PM   #445
kylesdoggy
Lil Kinz
2znikbew is an unknown quantity at this point

I am glad to have a place to express my appreciation to those presently serving in the military as well all the veterans who have served before them. We truly appreciate their bravery as well as the sacrifices made by them and their families.
2znikbew is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #446

Titan is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you for everything! Let Amreica remain the LAND OF THE FREE!!!!
Titan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #447
Iowa Annie will become famous soon enough

Freedom is NOT free......it must be paid for with people willing to risk their lives EVERY day!!
Dearest Veterans......without YOU, we would NOT be enjoying freedom.
Thank you and God Bless you!
Iowa Annie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:54 PM   #448
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by Linus
Each year at school we have a special Veteran's Day program in which Vets and their families come for a special breakfast and program. Each year it grows and grows, and we have vets from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other places where they have served. It is so amazing to sit with them and hear their stories, and each year I get chills down my spine. I am so thankful for the sacrifices they have made and the dedication they have shown to serving our country. We sometimes take things for granted, but when you listen to the stories and experiences of people who have served, you start to understand that there is a price to freedom. These regular folks are the true heroes.
Thank you to all who have served and are serving now!
That is AWESOME!!!! I wish they would do something like that at my kids school! My little girl asked me this morning why I was putting the red-white&blue headband in her hair today and my son asked me why I wore my "4th of July shirt" to work yesterday! All schools should learn from yours - be proud!!!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #449

gage03blue will become famous soon enough

Thank you to those who clean up, cook, take orders, file paper work, travel, fight, sweat, cry and bleed for our country and other countries. THANK YOU for sacrificing your comfort, families and lives so America and others can live a little freer. Thank you
gage03blue is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:03 PM   #450
defender291

defender291 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

All i have to say is thanks. Thanks to the veterans who served in the previous wars, as well as the veterans who are serving as we speak. For their actions, i thank them.
defender291 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: