Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 12:56 PM   #401
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all men and women who have set their own comfort aside, to sacrifice and serve others in such a courageous way! I do not take for granted your selflessness and work in order to give us and others freedom. We owe so much to you all. Thank you!! ♥
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #402

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

To All Our Veterans and Active Soliders Serving today - thanks. While mere a mere word - thanks hardly seems to really convey what each of us are feeling today as you put yourself in harms way to serve our great country, it seems the best word to cover all our emotions, appreciation, gratitude and continual support.

Thank you to each and every one of you and may you remain in every American's thoughts, prayers and hearts.

yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:02 PM   #403

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

I want to give a sincere thank you to every man and woman that has fought for our country and our freedom. I didn't understand the full impact of that statement until I was older but oh how I appreciate it now.

My grandfather fought in 5 of the 7 major battles of WWII. He would not talk about the pain and trials that he went through until he was in his late 50's as he saw his best friend die in a horrible way and many other trajedies that civilians just can't comprehend. He did start talking to my step-father a few years before he died and that is how I found out about some of his life and his giving to all of us. When he passed away, the military was wonderful to my family with a 21 gun salute and the beautiful American flag, folded gracefully, and handed to my grandmother. It touched my heart in a way that has never been touched before or after.

A few years later, we found his purple heart. Sacrifice. Not even mentioned. But for the sake of our country. I love you, Papa!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:03 PM   #404

mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!mayapal is not just visiting!

WI Subscriber

My profound thanks and it is an honor to serve vets every day I go to work.
mayapal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:03 PM   #405
grannie1annie
grany316 is a glorious beacon of lightgrany316 is a glorious beacon of lightgrany316 is a glorious beacon of light

As being a Proud American for 64 years, having a father, three uncles that were in WWII and the Korean War, a son that has been deployed twice to Iraq, and just came home from Afghanistan, on July 4th. (what a date to come home. huh) Countless Vietnam Vet friends. I want to say THANK YOU!! I believe we are a free country and what this country stands for, we the people, because you were willing to give all you could and can to keep us, what our fore fathers wanted for this new land. I have a granddaughter named Liberty, so my son doesn't have to tell me what this country means to him. God Bless American Vets. THANK YOU that my feet still walk in freedom. grany316

just wanted to say thank you, if I was considered for a prize, I have all these, so please give to someone else. Happy Holidays friends.
grany316 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #406
Lil Kinz
zsmom is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very thankful to all that have served in the milatary. Without them I cannot even imagine what the USA would be like.
My grandfather proudly served in WW2. He didnt speak of it much but I know it was quite an experience for him.
Thank you!
zsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #407
Lil Kinz

curtisfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to thoughs whom have served many years, dedicating themselves for our freedom...and to thoughs whom have just stepped up and are looking forward on our behalf...Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
curtisfamily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #408
KaptJaneway
Gift Guru

KaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to beholdKaptJaneway is a splendid one to behold

Thank you to every man or woman who has ever served in our armed forces. I also thank each family member who has supported a loved one in the military. You have all made a tremendous sacrifice for our freedom and we could never adequately repay you. May God bless you each and every one.
KaptJaneway is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #409
cody3537
Banned
FallenProdigy has a spectacular aura about

Having served in the Air Force and being an OEF/OIF veteran, I am proud to be part of a select few who fight and die to preserve our freedom! I'm thankful for the people still serving overseas and I pray everyday for a safe return to their families. It's never easy being deployed and being so far from everything you know and hold dear, that's why I'm thankful for such a great bunch of guys to go and fight for our country! All prayers for a safe return!
FallenProdigy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:10 PM   #410
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

Many have served under Red, blue, and white, giving their lives so that ours may be not a fight. Their courage is great, their fears so small, when we're in great trouble, they give us their all. God bless their efforts to give us FREEDOM, and when they have fallen, to heaven, please lead them.
-JEWEL MY DREAM GOD BLESS THEM, EVERY ONE!
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: