Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #391
Unregistered

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to thank all soldiers serving now and in the past. Thanks for giving us our freedom!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #392
Webkinz :)

Aunt Tissi has disabled reputation

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

My father is a army vet from World War II - was actually stationed at Fort Hood Texas, and then in Japan. I can't tell you how blessed we are that our dad is still here, and able to tell us of his experiences.

Men and women like my dad have strength and courage most of us can't even relate to - to face the enemy for all the rest of us, and in many cases give their lives so the rest of us can live free. Today and everyday we should be thankful for them. The recent horror at Fort Hood brought so much back to my own father - and we also pray for the families of those soldiers who are dealing with this horrible attack. Our next door neighbor is in Ahghanistan right now and we pray for his safe return to his family soon.
Aunt Tissi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #393
I Wish You Would

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Thank you to all the veterans who bravely served for our country including both of my grandfathers and my great-uncle.
panda886 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:49 PM   #394
Lil Kinz
shootinghoops7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I am so thankful that so many amazing men and women fought in the war so we could have freedom. If it wasn't for them, we might not have the cultural, political and religous freedoms that we enjoy today.
shootinghoops7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #395

bayliee101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to all the hard working men and woman . I'm very glad there are many people that want to help are country. My prayers go out to all the children and men and woman that had to say goodbye to the loved ones .
Thank you again for your hard work .
May God bless Amarica
bayliee101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #396
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks to all the Men & Women who serve our Country everyday . My Father Is a War Veteran from The Korean War I am very Proud of Him along with all the others who have served or is serving now . Thanks so much too all of you for The sacrifices that you make each day !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #397

hcocutie22 is on a distinguished road

Thank you Vets!
hcocutie22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:52 PM   #398
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Thank you to all the soldiers, nurses, and non-military citizens who have sacrificed their time, lives, and lives of their beloved, all to protect this country we call home. Some of you have paid the ultimate price for our freedom, and one day a year cannot fully show our appreciation to you. All I can say is thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your sacrifice allows me to seek my dreams, and I will never forget that someone paid my fee for me.

God bless my Grandpa, who fought bravely in WWII, and passed away this February. You had a good long life, and we love and miss you dearly.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #399
EMH08

i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!i'm unique:) is the cats pajamas!

My brothers friend's uncle was recently killed in a war saving some of his men. He ran out into open fire to save them. Pres. Obama gave him the first bravery (or something like that) award and it was all over the news and newspapers. He is a real role model to me that he was willing to risk his life in order to save his fellow men. I thank him and all the others who are serving out there to save and fight for our country. Another friend to our family recently re-entered the airforce for the second time to serve in Afgahnistan. (How do you spell that?) I'm greatful for his courage to seve again for if it was me, I would NOT be willing to re-enter the army. It sounds too scary. I show respect to them today becuase the are and were very brave and fought for our country risking their lives for us. For you, for me, for everyone. Without them, we might be in a huge war right here in america as we speak. I hope we all can think of someone to be greatful fo, even if it is someone you don't know. Everyone who is serving counts. Just pick someone random, even if you don't know their name and give thanks for them. If it weren't for them, we might not hav the freeom we enjoy today. Thank you.
i'm unique:) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:55 PM   #400
cvkungfu
Gift Trainee
cvkungfu is on a distinguished road

I am so grateful to all those who serve and who have served their country. It is a special kind of person who can do that. My family keep them and their families in our prayers.

Thank you much Veterans!!
cvkungfu is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: