Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #31
shefoof
Webkinz :)

shefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant futureshefoof has a brilliant future

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

God bless all of our men and women in the armed forces who put their lives on hold and their bodies in harms way. We appreciate all you do for us and there are no words to express what your service to this country truly means. Thank You.
shefoof is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #32
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

Happy Veteran's Day! God bless all the men and women who have and are currently serving in the armed forces. Thank you for everything you have done to preserve my freedom in this great country I am so blessed to live in. Click the image to open in full size.
bc2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:55 AM   #33

taikitty is on a distinguished road

We are so very fortunate in that there are people willing to stand for the good of the whole, even to the point of the ultimate sacrifice. Blessings on them, with my gratitude.
taikitty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:58 AM   #34
i'm extra specially
Gifted

mom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to beholdmom2ba is a splendid one to behold

Well in canada we have remembrance day, which is same holiday different name.
i am thankful for those who have given so much of themselves and their families who support them.

View Post Originally Posted by taikitty
We are so very fortunate in that there are people willing to stand for the good of the whole, even to the point of the ultimate sacrifice. Blessings on them, with my gratitude.
well said!
mom2ba is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:00 AM   #35
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

My paternal grandparents had a lot to worry about during World War Two. Three of their four children were in the service. My aunt was in the army, my uncle in the army and my dad in the navy. My uncle was a prisoner of war, twice - once in Italy and then on D-Day.

My husband served in Germany during the Korean War years.

I know several friends whose sons have served in Iraq and Afghanistan.

I am so very proud of those serving in the army, air force, navy and marines.

They deserve our support and thanks for protecting our nation.

Remember ..... Freedom is Not Free
kandym is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:04 AM   #36
eslinger421

eslinger is on a distinguished road

Today where I live, we are not only honoring all our military personnel past and present, but we are laying a soldier to rest as well. I am thankful every day for the freedoms I have because of people like him. Today is also a day that I remember my late husband, as he was an Army Reservist and so proud to carry on the tradition shared by both his late grandfathers. So many have sacrificed for what too many of us take for granted. Thank you for all you do.
eslinger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:08 AM   #37
Gift Trainee

aces1820 is on a distinguished road

Many thanks to those who have served our country both past and present. To those currently defending our freedoms oveseas, stay safe, get the job done, and come home soon!
aces1820 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:12 AM   #38

smchood will become famous soon enough

Thank you to the veterans that serve our country. Without you, we wouldnt be free and would be told how to warship, where to go to school, etc. We take this day in honor of you and all the ones before you too. GO VETERANS
smchood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:13 AM   #39
Unregistered

Serving one's country is one of the most heroic and brave things a person can do. It is unfortunate that we need a single day of the year to acknowledge the sacrifices of both veterans and active military, as well as their families.

To all those men and women in armed force, thank you (even if they may not read this).
Old 11-11-2009, 01:13 AM   #40

stylishkinz45 will become famous soon enough

I would like to thank every single person who was, or is in, the armed services. All of you helped to give us the freedom that we have today. You made our lives better by sacrificing your own. We all cannot thank you enough for being dedicating,brave at tough times, and serving our country. We immensely appreciate all of the work you have done. Happy Veterans Day!
stylishkinz45 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: