Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #381
Webkinz :)

ilovesozo is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank every Veteran that died for our country! *moment of silence*
ilovesozo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:25 PM   #382
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by alleycat123
Thank you, for all your gratitude to this country. God has truly Blessed each and everyone of you. I wish you the best on your way back to Iraq, And I hope this day is spent well with you and your family's.
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #383
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

To those I've proudly served beside...you are my my brothers, my sisters, my family.

We've done our duty to protect our fellow man
And even in times of war, kept the peace for our loved ones back home.

To those who have served and are still serving ... Semper Fi

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by chmoneybags; 11-11-2009 at 12:34 PM..
chmoneybags is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #384
Merry Christmas
Gifted

WIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guideWIguy is a golden guide

I would love to thank our soldiers for all of their hard work. I have several retired and still working soldiers in my family. We praise the ones who died for our freedom.
WIguy is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #385
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Yes we all need to take the time to thank a Vet or Serviceman for thier service.

Thanks Justin for such a wonderful idea.Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #386
Lil Kinz
halloweentween is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to everyone who serve,have served and will serve our country. My great granddaddy served as a pilot in World War II and I have always loved and honored him so much!=) Abd so today I will honor him and everyone else who have done such a great job!=}
halloweentween is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #387
Lil Kinz
Lee2Sye is an unknown quantity at this point

Our country has been shaped partly by what our soldiers and airmen have given to it.

May they be kept safe as they fight in other lands today and everyday.
Lee2Sye is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #388
New and lost ;)

scottm530 is on a distinguished road

What a wonderful tribute! To my grandfather, my dad and all the friends I have and those I haven't met, a big thank you for the freedom that is so easy to take for granted.
scottm530 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #389
Gift Guru

kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!kitty668 is not just visiting!

A big thank you to all veterans that have served for our country. We would not be living the way we are without all of you.
kitty668 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #390

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

thanks to all our brave men and women who sacrifice so much for our freedom. may you be blessed with all the wonderful experiences in life and be protected by our love and patriotism while serving your tour of duty.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: