Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #371
I love Debby Ryan!!!
Webkinz :)

bigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to allbigDebbyRyanfan is a name known to all

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

i want to say thank you to everyone who served our country, and giving their lives for our freedom.
bigDebbyRyanfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #372
GiantPandaLover11

Pandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond reputePandah has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for everyone in the United States of America who served our country,and is still serving it to this day. You can never be thanked enough for the sacrifice you made for others,and I will be forever grateful. Me and my family would not be here today. My grandfather was in the Vietnam war,and survived. He got lung cancer from the 'Agent Orange' chemical sprayed over in Vietnam,and died. I miss him very much,and this post goes out to you troops out there. God bless you all.
Pandah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #373
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

I'd like to thank all those soldiors who went to other country's to fight for us. They put there life on the line and are very to have done that.Every day people pray for them in hopes of keeping them alive.

Thank you for this contest.
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #374
hoo-hoo!

Honeybear knows the way
Honeybear knows the wayHoneybear knows the way

A HUGE THANK YOU to our veterans and those currently serving at home and abroad. Your service and sacrifice are honored and appreciated, and we are grateful!
Honeybear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #375

puppy232323 is on a distinguished road

That's awsome I love Veteran's Day because both of my grandpas served in the wars!! Papa was in the Vietnam War and Grandpa was in the navy!!
puppy232323 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:20 PM   #376
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I would like to thank all vets everywhere for what you do. My family comes from a military bacground, my Dad was in the Air Force and fought in Desert Storm, and my Grandfather in Vietnam twice. Many people don't understand what they give up for us. Everyday, they risk their lives defending our freedom. Thank you to all veterans for all you do!
Jerkinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #377

berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!berribrite is not just visiting!

My neighbor is a vet so to him and all the other men and women who serve our country THANK YOU pure and simple THANK YOU!!!
berribrite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #378
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

Thank you, for all your graiatude to this country. God has truly Blessed each and everyone of you. I wish you the best on your way back to Iraq, And I hope this day is spent well with you and your family's.
alleycat123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:23 PM   #379
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

WoW! I came on today looking for a thread about Veteran's Day to see if WI would mention it. I planned on uploading (or at least trying! LoL) my first graphic and thought this would be a nice way to start. However, as I read through the thread I became overwhelmed with the sincerity of the posts.

I'm a retired 18 year USAF vet (showing my age here! ) And I come from a long family of military member. In fact me and most of my siblings were born on military bases.

As a mom, I can tell you that without the support and sacrifices of our families we could never do it.

As a WI member, I can tell you that I am very honored to be a part of such a wonderful community that would take this time to share your own stories.

And as a vet, I can tell you all it means the world to us to know that we are remembered each year, and to see it done so touchingly here makes me proud to be a member of this site.

On behalf of my fellow vets, and all those still serving, as well as all the families making sacrifices of their own, I just wanted to take the time to express a heartfelt,
Your Welcome!
mulberry59 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #380
Kelkren
Banned
kellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant futurekellkren has a brilliant future

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

suport those who serve! i was riding my bike yesterday, and i went through this naborhood the had singhns up verywhere that said "welcome home joe!" (made up name) with red white and blue.
kellkren is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: