Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 12:06 PM   #361
shelyn72
Gifted

shell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of lightshell4 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

A big thank you today to my father and all those other proud veterans who have served our country so proudly and bravely
shell4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:09 PM   #362
webelo3
Gift Guru

Kodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonderKodiak wows us all with wonder

My heartfelt thanks and gratitude go out to all members of our military, past and present. Your many sacrifices have paved the way for the liberties most of us take for granted on a daily basis. God Bless you all!
Kodiak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #363
hose39
Webkinz :)

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

And thank you everone who has served for Canada, and the USA! And everyone who has given their life for our freedom!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #364
Lil Kinz

benstoad is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Ergoiam;17109339]I would like to thank all of the soldiers who are alive or not,for risking there lives to protect our country and keep us safe.We would not be here without them.I hope all of them are honored
benstoad is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #365

ibsrm is an unknown quantity at this point

I am very thankfull for those who serve our country. Some people don't realize how lucky we are to have veterans to protect us. Happy Veterans Day!
ibsrm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #366

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

I was in the military and am now a diabled vet, but i stay in touch with my unit of which is overseas. Thank you to all who have served, are serving and will serve in the future. We are the land of the free and the brave and I personally thank those who pay for our freedom.
kewljlmommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:11 PM   #367
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

I wanted to share some information with everyone. My husband is a volunteer for an organization called "Honor Flights". We are spreading the word about this program because the men and women who served in WWII gave so much for this country and deserve the chance to see their memorial and be honored as the heros they are.

The "Honor Flight" program will take any vet of WWII to see the monument in Washington DC for free. It does not matter if that Vet is suffering from any physical illness. They will not be turned down. The Honor Program has a trained staff of nurses who travel with them all day. Each of the vets is given a sponser who takes care of helping them in everyway with any need. The WWII vets are greated at each airport by military men/women and others waving american flags and shacking their hands, they spend a full day viewing the monuments and participating in ceremonies. They recieve all their meals for free and there is a banquet dinner for them at a local steakhouse. Everything is free for the vets including airfare. Please, we are losing these great men and women at @ 1,000 per day and they deserve the right to be honored and see their monument before they are called back to God. If you know any vet of WWII please let then know of this program. You can look up the website at
www.honorflights.com

If you would like to be a volunteer and sponser one of these vets please go to the same signt. As a volunteer you must take a training class and pay a fee of $250.00 (to cover your expenses). The volunteers pay to ensure that they are sincere in helping the Vets and not just looking for a free trip to D.C.

My husband has cried many times looking at his photos from his trip (its very emotional). We are hoping to do one together soon.

God Bless.
lauraanne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #368
* Poppypaw *

squigs is a jewel in the roughsquigs is a jewel in the rough

Angry Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

: smitten:

I want to say thank you to all of the soliders that have risked their lives. For you, me and the country. You are truly brave and have a lot of courage to come out and fight a war that isen't yours. I think about how many soliders died to save our country and all of those who helped. Like I said thank you to all of the soliders who survied and those who have died.

LEST WE FORGET!!!!!!
squigs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #369
1MamaWebkin
Gift Guru

1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future1MamaWebkin has a brilliant future

Thank you & God bless all of the men & women that have served & are still serving Canada & the U.S.

In Flander's Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie
In Flander's fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, tho poppies grow
In Flander's fields.

Liet. -Col. John McCrae
1MamaWebkin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #370
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I would like to honor someone who fought in the war. He hurt his eye and saw people shooting him 10 feet away from him. He won a purple heart. I'm proud to say that he lived to tell me his stories. He is dead now, but I just wanted to tell him thanks.
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: