Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #351
dumhart3
Webkinz :)

dumhart3 is a jewel in the roughdumhart3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thanks to everyone who has served are country in every way... You will be honored today!!!
dumhart3 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #352

kdogirl1998 is just really nicekdogirl1998 is just really nice

Thanks to all the veterans who have served our country. I am grateful to you all, and wish you a happy veterans day.
kdogirl1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #353
eldon2

quellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond reputequellie has a reputation beyond repute

My heartfelt appreciation for each and every serviceman and woman who ever fought for our country. My family and I are eternally grateful for your personal sacrifice to keep us safe. My husband was in the US Navy, other relatives in the US Army. GGfather died in battle at Somme.
Our prayers are with you.
quellie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #354
drg1956

rabidrooster049 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to thank all who serve,and all who have served,and all who have fallen,for fighting for all of our freedom's.I could not imagine what our great country would be like if it wasn't for the brave men,and women who keep us safe and protected from all that want to hurt us.Again,i salute you all,and thank you all.
rabidrooster049 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:00 PM   #355
oe is me !!

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I would like to say thank you to all the veterans who risk there lives every day for us and our country, all of them are in my prayers. I thank them for everything they do, there are no words to express my gratitude to them. they leave you own lives to save you country. they are the super heroes of our age. thank you. Click the image to open in full size.
Bubblesluver821 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:02 PM   #356

auntiem340 is an unknown quantity at this point

To all who served in the military
during war or peace time
may I sincerely
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
and wish Gods Blessings
to you and your family

auntiem340 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:02 PM   #357
yorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of lightyorkielady is a glorious beacon of light

Like many of you have stated on here, I also come from a military back ground. My grandfathers, father, husband, and now my son. But, many of you don't really realize just what it is that the military of our country really give up and I am not just talking about those that are serving because in reality they are all serving. The wife that gets left alone for months and even years to raise the family to be both mother and father. The children that get moved around and have trouble readjusting. Constantly having to say goodbye to friends they have just bonded with. The men and women overseas fighting the war. Some of the forces don't agree with what they are over there fighting for but, yet they do it with pride. They give up things that the civilian world takes for granted. They don't own homes until retirement if they make it that far. The 9-5 job is not known. Military personnel have training they have to do even when they are in the US. It takes them away from their families for months at a time. Yes, the military is an elite bunch. We are taught to show respect for our flag. Don't let night fall and leave the flag waving without a light on it. Don't let taps play and you keep moving about your business. These are a couple of things that are embedded into us and is really a pet peeve of mine.

I didn't mean for this to turn into an essay so I will quit for now. But, while you are thanking the military personnel, thank their family also. My dad sacrificed so much for his family and country that words cannot express the thanks that he deserves. AS Billy Ray Cyrus says " some gave all and all gave some" As well as Toby Kieth " I am an American Solider"

God Bless All Of You.
yorkielady is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #358

KileXY is on a distinguished road

I would just like to day you guys are and allways will be rmemberd for the amazing courtage and strength you had to go out and fight for you county. Your service will never be forgotten and we will allways remember you and nothing can chang that. So thank you for everything. =]
KileXY is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:03 PM   #359
ImaC-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N

Erinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond reputeErinmokney has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to alll the men and women who served our country. We would be apsolutly nothing with out them. They fought just for us when they could of easily said no. Thanks to all who have served my dad including. We greatly apperciate all who have fallen for us. Thanks guys, Happy Veteran's Day!
Erinmokney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:04 PM   #360
babykait02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to all those who have served and those who are currently serving!
babykait02 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: