Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #341
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I am truely grateful for those who serve to protect us. How generous~ They are risking their lives for us!
CHARC0AL is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:49 AM   #342
Webkinz :)
9700kinzstyle will become famous soon enough

I am thankful for my father's service in WWII. He was a Seabee, a section of the Navy that most people don't know about. They were often the first ones to go in. Most people think it was the army, the infantry, that marched first into areas. But it was often the Seabees. They were the engineers, carpenters, electricians, etc. They built the airfields. They built the buildings. Then the army, marines, other naval divisions and air force would come in.

We owe a great deal to those like my father. He was one of the first in the Alusien Islands in the Pacific. I have a shadow box with all the medals he received during the time he spent in the Navy as a Seabee.

The Seabees. It's symbol is a bee, machine gun in one hand and a saw in the other. They were the first multitaskers in the armed forces. I'm thankful for his duty to his country and thankful that he came home to his parents, eventually fell head over heels for a teacher and married her 6 months later. I came a few years later.

I remember him everyday, as I do my mother. I was really lucky to have two great parents, gone now, but forever in my heart.
9700kinzstyle is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:50 AM   #343
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

A huge thank you to everyone who has protected our rights and our Country both past and present, it is hard to just say “thank you" for how do you thank someone for risking their lives in the pursuit of liberty justice for all? But that is all that I can say, so please know you are loved and appreciated. THANK YOU!!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:54 AM   #344
arehouse 13 <3

Hedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonderHedgie wows us all with wonder

A big thank you to everyone that protects our country and keeps it a safe happy place . I'm very grateful.
Hedgie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #345
tjcdjc is on a distinguished road

What a wonderful idea. Thank you to all those "rescue heroes" (my 7 year old son's term for military personnel). Without you, defending our country, we wouldn't have the freedom or the luxury to do what we wanted, when we wanted. Without you, keeping us free....there would be no webkinz, no webkinz world, no webkinz insider. Because of you, people have the time and the freedom to express their talents, pursue their dreams, simply have time to have fun. Thanks to you, we are a free people, a free nation. We love and appreciate all that you have done and continue to do for us.

Thank you.
tjcdjc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:55 AM   #346

libertykin is on a distinguished road

I want to say, "Thank you, with all my heart", to all of the
veterans and to all of the active servicemen and women.
libertykin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:56 AM   #347

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

Thank you to all who served in past wars and are currently serving in order to gain us peace. Your sacrifice and that of your families will never be forgotten. I can only imagine what deep memories are going through the minds of all vets today.
China is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #348
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

I would just like to thank those who sacrificed themselves to save their countries. Going to war is something I would never be brave enough to do, so those who fought in the war, or are fighting in the war right now can just know that I appreciate them very greatly. Those of you who have now passed on will never be forgotten.
koalakinzforever is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:57 AM   #349

Carlen17 is on a distinguished road

Thank You, The Vetrens From Canada. You Faught for what you believed in and Made the country safe. No one now has to worry about being shot while walking to school, and we have clean water and food. You are the saviors of the country and people will remember you until the end of time. YOU were the ones who made the differenced Through the rough times.
I Also thank you for Saving My Grandpa's Life In World War two, While He was On the Battle Field Shot and You saved him and brought him home to my family. This Shows how much you care for everyone in our country no matter what age, Or race. On this Day i will always remember while walking to school that you guys made me that safe, so i can get an education and have clean water.
Thank You.
Happy Remembrance Day ;]
Carlen17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #350

Phoebe2beme has a spectacular aura about

God bless our troops!

:]
Phoebe2beme is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: