Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #331
Webkinz :)

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

This has nothing to do with the contest. I just wanted you to know that I love your Signature on the bottom of your post. How true that is. People are quick to blame things other than themselves for the way they are!
brina1967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:40 AM   #332
e be jammin' with de

mamakinz45 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just want to say that I'm very grateful for all veterans who served for our great country so that I can live and enjoy freedom every day!! Hurray for veterans!!
mamakinz45 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #333
duckydoo2

duckydoo2 is a jewel in the roughduckydoo2 is a jewel in the rough

Rememberance day is charished

Rememberance day is charished,
It is a day to remember those who risked their lives,
left their children and their wifes,
to save us.
the men who get injured or even die,
went to protect us, I think I might cry,
As a tear shall come from my eye,
in loving memory.
we wear a poppie to show that we care,
for the hurt and dying people now lying there,
all the fighting has given many a scare,
we appreciate.

~duckydoo2
duckydoo2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:41 AM   #334
Several Accounts
Gift Guru

adorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to beholdadorablepup149 is a splendid one to behold

There are so many people who serve our wonderful country. And many of them have given up there lives to help protect it. I very much appreciate their great service, and I hope that today, all of our fighting soldiers are very proud of their amazing service for everyone.
adorablepup149 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:42 AM   #335
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

I just want to say Thank You to all the people who have served to give us the freedoms we have now. I hope you all know you are in my and my families thoughts.
blueajah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:43 AM   #336
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

I'm so thankful for our servicemen and women. All I can think of now, is WWII because my grandfather served in it. He worked on a farm to provide food for the troops. Veterans, THANK YOU!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #337
Unregistered

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Hey! I have a veterain grandfather and tonight, we are going to go to his house and ask him questions about being a veterain! Questions like-
"How long have you been a veterain?"
"What did you serve as?"
"What was you important job?"

I love my grandpa and I am so glad that he served our country!
WE ALL LOVE THE GREAT AND WONDERFUL VETERAINS WHO SERVED OUR COUNTRY WITH PRIDEE! I HOPE EVERYONE WHO READS THIS WILL FEEL TOUCHED BY WHAT EVERY VETERAIN DID FOR THIS CONTRY!

I am so proud to be related to someone who fought hard for our freedom!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #338
I'm finally a

silver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond reputesilver75678 has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to thank the soldiers that have served and those that are serving. You have done so much. You help so many lives at the cost of yours. Thank you for everything! You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
silver75678 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:46 AM   #339
Lil Kinz
nonnax6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

In appreciation of all the women and men who serve the United States of America in protecting our country from all foreign powers by invasion or individuals which would do harm to us. We respect each one of our soldiers and hope they will return from their tours and their jobs well and happy to be with their families each time they have to depart whether it be across town or around the world.
Nonnax6
nonnax6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:48 AM   #340
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

Thanks to all the soldiers fighting for our freedom! They ROCK!
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: