Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #321
Webkinz :)
Jellybean1537 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you soo much for sacraficing soo much of yourselves so that my family and others can enjoy the freedoms that we enjoy! We pray for your safety and for your families. God bless!
Jellybean1537 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #322

pixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of lightpixie1101 is a glorious beacon of light

We are so greatful for the families who also serve with the soliders as they protect us everyday! We have so many in our own family that have served, and friends that we see wipe away tears as their loved ones are gone. Thank you so much for your love and concern for our country. We are truely indebted to you
pixie1101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:29 AM   #323
Gift Trainee

TwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonderTwinzKinz wows us all with wonder

On this day your contributions will not be forgotten. Thank you all.
TwinzKinz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:30 AM   #324
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

When I wake up in the morning to food, any news show I wish, and my family is safe...I thank a vet!

When I get in my car and shop where I want with my money...I thank a vet!

When I use the phone or computer to call or surf anyone or anywhere I please...I thank a vet!

When I know that someone will protect my rights...I thank a vet!

When I drive by the cemetery filled with American flags...I wipe my eyes...And thank ALL vets!!

Happy Vetern's Days!
NR1991 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:32 AM   #325
Gifted

valwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wondervalwiehl wows us all with wonder

Thank You to all of our vetrans for keeping our nation free. Thank you for risking your life for the freedom of ours. There are no words to describe how great independence is and no words to describe how thankful we all are of you, our vetrans. Thank You.
valwiehl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:35 AM   #326
beadprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Many people don't realize how much we take our freedom for granted. I tend to myself even though since my husband does put on the uniform. When he goes to work each day, it may just be a job, but he is there training our young men and women to become better Airmen and to help them to train their people to do what needs to be done in order to preserve our way of life.

My hat is also to the miltary families who hold things together at home so the servicemember
can fight or train where they need to be. Many times, Bob missed holidays and birthdays due to his service commitment. All and all, he(or I) will not change anything.
beadprincess is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:36 AM   #327
Diabetes Awareness

SnowPearl360 has a spectacular aura aboutSnowPearl360 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you to all veterens who sacrificed their time, safety and lifes for us. Without them who knows what would have happened. May they always be remembered.
SnowPearl360 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #328
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Veteran's Day is an opportunity to remember all the men and women who have served the USA in the armed forces. Many gave their lives to protect this country. Others had to leave their families for long periods of time to do their jobs. Thank you for your service.

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:37 AM   #329
muletown

muletown is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you Uncle Tom and all your veteran friends. We LOVE you and hope you are feeling better Your MULETOWN Family
muletown is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:38 AM   #330
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

A *Big Thanks* to all of the men & women who have served our country. Blessings to you
momwhoplays is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: