Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:20 AM   #311
Webkinz :)

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to thank everybody that served and serves this country! Everybody that served or serves is a brave warrior! Can't imagine how this country would be without them! We are proud of them and can't thank them enough. Imagine all the people they saved, And our country!
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #312

karefrie is just really nicekarefrie is just really nice

I am so thankful for the men and women who have given so much of themselves for our freedom. I appreciate them and honor their sacrifices.
karefrie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:21 AM   #313

cyberkiefer is on a distinguished road

Veteran's day that no one should forget. all the men and woman my family has serve their country ..
Special person my brother , service in the war and would like to honor him today, as he is no long with use.
God Bless all that servie and their family . Keep them safe..And remember fly your flag

cyberkiefer
cyberkiefer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:23 AM   #314

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

I would like to express my gratitude and thanks for everyone who has served in our countries armed services. I truely appriciate them for serving and doing what it took to keep our country free for us to live and not have to worry about the things that people in other countries have to worry about. There arent many countries in the world where you are truely free to express your opinions or live how you want to. I am proud to be an american.
brina1967 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #315

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

Thank you all for your hard work and dedication. Great Job!
cyphers-1011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #316

kinz4mykidz will become famous soon enough

To all our veteran's and their familes, thank you! My father was a Vietnam vet and my husband is a Gulf War vet. so I want to thank those that served with them and protected them while fighting along side them.
kinz4mykidz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:24 AM   #317
Lil Kinz
jazz12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Veterans are the greatest! There job is protect people. Sometimes they are asked to protect people they don't even know and sometimes they have to protect people and countries they don't even like. Veterans do it anyway. They love our country and our flag and remind us that we should too! My greatest all time heroes are veterans! Thank you for everything you do for us!
jazz12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #318
chocoholic08

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

All of you soldiers out there, I just want to thank you so much for yor service. Every time you fight is a blessing for all of us. I love the fact that we have a special time to mourn over the s of many, yet celebrate the freedom they have given us.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:25 AM   #319

jenniferjwva is just really nicejenniferjwva is just really nice

Thanks so much to all who have served, are serving and will serve. All of you are amazing and true heroes.
jenniferjwva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:26 AM   #320
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

"I was a soldier so that my son could be a farmer so that his son could be a poet"
-- Thomas Jefferson.

The lessons of our forefathers still ring true today.
Wherever you are in the world.
Who ever you miss in the world.
Be careful...and God Bless.

Last edited by rockermom; 11-11-2009 at 11:31 AM..
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: