Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:15 AM   #301
Webkinz :)

Marie10101 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

For all of the people who risked their lives to serve in the army and the navy, thank you!!
Marie10101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #302
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise
stephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguisestephsmom98 is Justin in disguise

Freedom is priceless, yet many gave their lives so we can be free. They paid the price. We honor all those who served and gave up for us. How many of us would be willing to do that? I thank all those men and women who helped us achieve freedom and stay free. They are in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you all! You are an honor to this great country and sacrificial. We can't do it without you. I am so thankful because other people aren't as free as us, and we sometimes take it for granted. I hope we don't do that. Thanks again to all you who make great people in this great nation.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #303

ebk2795mm is just really niceebk2795mm is just really nice

A heartfelt thank you to all the men and women serving our great country! You will always be in my debt.
ebk2795mm is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:17 AM   #304
Gift Guru

Smaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clownSmaointe is cool as a bunny clown

Thank you so much to all of the men and women who gave their lives for our country and thank you to those who are currently fighting. You gave so much and I am greatful for the sacrifices you made to ensure freedom of our country. I have a friend who gave his life in the war and I am thinking of him always.
Smaointe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:17 AM   #305

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

I am so thankful for the people who serve and who have served! I thank them for being brave and keeping us safe!
bballmars is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #306
02Tweaker is on a distinguished road

I am very honored to pay homage to all of our Vets who have defended our country. There is no greater place to live than in the USA and because of our Veterans this is possible. Today our troops are fighting for world peace and my thoughts and prayers are with them and their families.
02Tweaker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:18 AM   #307
jr12345670

Jr12345670 is on a distinguished road

God Bless America! Thanks to the men and women who fight for our freedom daily.
Happy Veteran's Day!
Jr12345670 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #308
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Thank you to everyone who has served to keep our country safe and free. I wish you all the best.
SnowCrystal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #309
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

I would love to express my appreciation for those who give their lives to protect me. I just hope that I will be able to repay them someday, and that they all manage to get home safely.
bob nws III is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #310
FLGirl5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to the men and women who serve this country. Our family also appreciates the familes of military members. We appreciate the time you give up with your loved one to allow them to keep our country safe. Thank you!
FLGirl5 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: