Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #291
Beam me up, I'm
Gifted

Kinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to beholdKinz Queen is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

My father served for 30 years, my husband for 20. The sacrifice they made for us was tremendous. For all the soldiers, sailors and airmen who dedicate their lives to the service of their country, I say thank you. May you come home safe and sound.
Kinz Queen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 11:08 AM   #292
wolfie063

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thankyou to all of the brave men and women, past and present who have served in the military! Happy Veteran's Day!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #293
Webkinz :)

1LuvBubbles is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks to all those who are serving or have served in the armed forces. Your sacrifices for our freedoms will never be forgotten. You are truly heroes.
1LuvBubbles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #294

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

I apreciate the veterans for giving us many rights, and for keeping our country safe and free GOD BLESS THE VETERANS!
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #295
Lions and Tigers and

Lissyla12 is a jewel in the roughLissyla12 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks to all the veterans out there and all the people who are currently serving. You're all so brave and determined, and I respect you very much. I hope that all the people who have served for our country can find peace and happiness in their lives.
Lissyla12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #296
winx123

smartie140 is a jewel in the roughsmartie140 is a jewel in the rough

A heartfelt thanks goes out to all those men and women who have fought for our countries, and the many whose lives have been lost...
smartie140 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #297
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

Our country remains free today, because of you, the men and women of
our military who have sacrificed so much.

You will always have, my deepest gratitude.
Gingerly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #298
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

In Flanders Fields

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.
We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.
Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

Thank you to all the Canadians that fought for our country. Every one of you are the heroes of this great country and nation. Thank you so much!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:12 AM   #299

joytotheworld is on a distinguished road

I just wanted to thank all of those individuals who have served or are currently serving our country. You make sacrifices some of us could never even dream of making and have dedicated your life to keeping ours and the ones we love safe. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all that you do.
joytotheworld is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:13 AM   #300
I should be working!

nucleardan is just really nicenucleardan is just really nice

Thanks to all the men and women serving every day to keep us free. I am grateful each day that I can choose freely, thanking those around the world who fight for freedom.
nucleardan is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: