Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #271
Yello?
Webkinz :)

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I feel happy seeing the smile on a veterans face, wether on tv or in real life. Even if they show saddness or no emotion, i still feel happy knowing they're alive. Many veterans have come back from the 2 wars going on, wounded or not, joyrushesthough me that they served my country, our country.

~Footontable
Footontable is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #272
Sheldon <3s

Webkinzobsessed is just really niceWebkinzobsessed is just really nice

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

wow! There is so much to be thankful for this veterans day!!
I would like to thank:
my cousin
my grandpa
this guy at school's dad
my BFF's mom,dad,grandpa,and brother
and last but now least
everybody working at the store and docters offices and hospitals and hair salons and more!!!!!!!

Thank you if this applies to you. even if it doesnt, i am thankful you exist!

-webkinzobsessed
Webkinzobsessed is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #273
mainewebkinz is on a distinguished road

thank you to all the brave men and women who sacrafice so much so we can have all we have in our lives. you are the MIGHTIEST OF US ALL!
mainewebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #274
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thank you everyone. I know tons of great men and women who were and are in the army. I want to thank them all for such great protection. I love you all you are so close to us.

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:44 AM   #275
Lil Kinz
MedicLucky13 will become famous soon enough

I served 8 years in the Army and am a veteran of Operation Noble Eagle. My father is currently serving, my grandfathers each served, my mother served, and I have several friends serving now; domestic and abroad. I just want to say thanks to all who have served and continue that proud tradition today. And come home safe Megan!

"For those who fight for it, freedom has a special flavor the protected never know."
~Unknown Soldier, Viet Nam, 1968~

Josh4881 with :abn:BrowniePoseidonLuckyKennyJeremiah, (Pink Pony)Lance, (Pug) Dogbeard, (Lionfish) Fenway, (Leopard) Banzai, and (Lava Dragon) Pyre
MedicLucky13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:48 AM   #276

rkay is on a distinguished road

My deepest heart felt thanks to all those who serve to make our world a safer place, both in the US and around the world. You are all heroes and deserve recognition for your honorable service!

There are no words to express my awe at your loyalty and bravery.
rkay is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:49 AM   #277
ow, I love anime and

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

i am thanking everyone who are helping our country and everyone who helped it in the past !!!
56sarah is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #278
KidsGoneWild

googlesny is a jewel in the roughgooglesny is a jewel in the rough

Thank you to all who serve and have served. Your courage is beyond anything I can grasp and your generousity is beyond that of so many. The sacrifices you make are unbearable to most yet they are done by you as a way of life. You truly are heros in the eyes of many. I am so thankful that you do what most of us don't have the courage to do and you are willing to give yourselfs for us to have a country worth living in. My prayers and thoughts are with you all and are hoping for a safe return.
googlesny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #279
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Thank you , to all those wonderful, brave people who leave their families behind to serve for our country. I am praying for the safety and health of those brave folks.

Thank you to WI for hosting this contest.

This is from Dragonbird. She has told me to spread it 'round.
Click the image to open in full size.
wowewe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:51 AM   #280
ღJalleyღ
Banned
celinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roostcelinab123 rules the roost

Thank you to all the veterans and soldiers out there who fight for our country. They are all so brave
celinab123 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: