Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #261
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I have family that has served in overseas, and I am very appreciative that they did so...that all the soldiers did so. What they are doing to keep America and the other countries free can't be thanks enough. They are in my prayers every night.

Thank you.
lilhorselover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #262
mefriendly1
Webkinz :)

loverofwebkins is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

My uncle Tony C. and my grandpa Howard L. (For safety reasons):cs:
loverofwebkins is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #263
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I wish to express my appreciation.
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #264
ebkinz are fun!
Gift Guru

Shanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond reputeShanti has a reputation beyond repute

I so appreciate the contribution of military to the freedoms I enjoy on a daily basis. Both my grandfather and father served during times of war. Thank you to everyone!
Shanti is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #265

monkeysgirl can ride a flying orange
monkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orangemonkeysgirl can ride a flying orange

Thanks for serving us ventrns
I hope you see your familes soon

Thanks for serving us veterns
I hope you see your familes soon
thanks so much!
Youve done a lot for us!
monkeysgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #266
whiskergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I am proud to be an American. I thank all the veterans and sevicemen & women who have served and are serving our great country. I fly my flag and wear my red white and blue prouly. Thank you.
whiskergirl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #267

Gopher7 is an unknown quantity at this point

My family and I would like to thank the men and women of the Armed Services. They have sacrificed so much and many have sacrified all for our country. Without them we would not be free. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Gopher7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #268
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

My family and I thank you for serving our country. Thank you for your time, your energy, your sacrifice. We are so proud of our soldiers, no matter where you serve, no matter your particular duty. Thank you for helping keep my family safe.
TexasAnne is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #269

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Happy Veterans Day everybody!
3 of my family members are currently in other countries fighting for us and I miss them so much, and I pray every day that they will come home safe. I especially thank

Lets remember this day as a happy day, the ending of World War I. Lets remember our veterans and thank them for their services. Lets think of the ones fighting for our country, whether that be in the millitary, the navy, the coast guard, a police officer, a firefighter, a guard, an FBI agent.... anybody ridking their lives to make this country a better place.
Click the image to open in full size.
On Veteran’s Day we honor
Soldiers who protect our nation.
For their service as our warriors,
They deserve our admiration.

Some of them were drafted;
Some were volunteers;
For some it was just yesterday;
For some it’s been many years;

In the jungle or the desert,
On land or on the sea,
They did whatever was assigned
To produce a victory.

Some came back; some didn’t.
They defended us everywhere.
Some saw combat; some rode a desk;
All of them did their share.

No matter what the duty,
For low pay and little glory,
These soldiers gave up normal lives,
For duties mundane and gory.

Let every veteran be honored;
Don’t let politics get in the way.
Without them, freedom would have died;
What they did, we can’t repay.

We owe so much to them,
Who kept us safe from terror,
So when we see a uniform,
Let’s say "thank you" to every wearer. -Joanna
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:37 AM   #270

kittenkid805 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all the Veterans for saving everyone, not just me but everyone. We will think of you on Veteran's Day always.
kittenkid805 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: