Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #251
Banned
mochapuplover will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Today, we remember those who have fought for our freedom,
For those who have died for our freedom giving there lives to us to stay free,
For those who were injured were proud to serve our country for the sake,
For those who lived were not boasting with pride but from saving America,
All the veterans no matter how long they served or short they served,
With the courage and bravery in them they had the Lord to save their souls,
It is not the reporter it is the veteran,
It is not the press it is the veteran,
It is not the president it is the verteran,
Bless all veterans today dead or alive for they have truly served our country.
mochapuplover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #252
Peachyalabama
Webkinz :)

BethPeachyalab has a spectacular aura about

I give thanks to all the veterans that helped our country be free! I greatly appreciate them!
BethPeachyalab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #253
ow I LOVE

rootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond reputerootbeer598 has a reputation beyond repute

thank you to all who serve our country . with out them, we wouldn't be in peace. with out them, our country could be a real wreck. we are happy and impressed aobut your bravery. we are very happy we have people like you to help us make peace. together, we can win. god bless you guys
rootbeer598 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #254
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

God Bless Our Troops and Keep Them Safe!
Six years ago a friend, whose son was serving on the USS Nimitz, told us a story about just how many sailors never receive mail from home. We were told how some of them enjoyed just reading other people's mail and that is was sad for those men, so far away from home. We decided to start a letter writting campaign at my DD school. "Letters For Sailors" was started with the help of paper donations from a major home and office supply store. Our school, in a matter of two weeks, managed to have the kids write over 2,000 letters addressed to 'Dear Sailor". There were little drawings from Kindergarden, and many letter from 1st thru 4th graders. The letters were then handed out to sailors on these ships. The kids were told to add the schools address to their letters and see what happens. We then shipped them out to the USS Nimitz and the USS Carl Vinson, by way of a special contact.
Well, a few weeks later the kids received many, many letters back from the sailor's on these two ships!!!! The letter writers told the kids where they were from, how long they have been on the ships, what their duties were and were they had traveled to. Commanding Officers sent thank you notes along with pictures of fighter crews, fighter jets and the ships.
The kids were thanked for their letters and drawing and told about all the care packages that were sent to them from kids all over the country. I think the parents were just as excited as the kids to read all the letters that the sailors wrote.
A simple letter or drawing made a smile on the face of a man or woman who are doing what they can to protect us!!
We THANK YOU ALL and God Bless You and the USA...Keep Them Safe!!!!!!!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #255
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

All i want to say is thanks to all those people who have served in the american armed forces. For without them our country wouldn't be the great safe place it is today. I aso want to send a shout out to my aunt and uncle who are currently in the army. I also want to thank my teacher, an old vietnam vet, for his years of servace to our country!! God bless them all and remember those who died for us!! Happy veterans day!!!!
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #256

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Thank you to those who have served, are serving, or will decide to serve.
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:24 AM   #257
3 shooting stars

dcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedcr173 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

THANK YOU to all of the people who has served and are serving now! We honor you on this day because of the many sacrifices you have made to protect this country!
dcr173 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #258
call me Hermione

potterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud ofpotterwatch has much to be proud of

My Grandfather was in WW2 so I would like to thank him for serving our counry, even though he was shot by one of our own men. Thank-you. I will also like to thank my cousin, who did 2 tours in Iraque, and i will like to thank every one else that is over there now trying to spread the peace. Also Good Bless you all.
potterwatch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #259
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 
Wink Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you so much veterans for serving our country! Everyone greatly appreciates the veterans! Thank you also for getting our freedom from everything! I hope you a great veterans day! =)
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:28 AM   #260
You wish you were a

wolfpackgrl15 will become famous soon enough

I know several people whose family is serving in the military--several of which have died. I post this for their lost loved ones and for them. I knew several of their family members who had passed, and I miss them as much as I feel sorry for my friends. If I win, I will tell all my friends I have honored their lost loved ones.
wolfpackgrl15 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: