Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #241
Lil Kinz
rbeauchamp is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

My father, grandfather, uncle and brother-in-law are all heroes. When I was little I wore my daddy's jacket, beret and boots with pride. My daddy passed away August 8th 2009. To remember him and honor the soldiers of this great country I had army boots, a beret, and dog tags tattooed on my arm. I am sending small artificial Christmas trees to soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan with stockings and a card. I always tell our soldiers how proud my family is of them. My children send cards also. I am not sure if anyone is interested but there is a group that will link you with a soldier that would like a penpal or goodies. I can add it to the thread if I'm allowed.

:cmunk::chi::gwolf::husky::pgn::rdr::rott::samoyed::seal: My webkinz family says God Bless the USA!!!
rbeauchamp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #242
Webkinz :)

sarinsmom is on a distinguished road

In memory of all those who died for our freedom, and in honor of my father who served in the Korean War --Veteran's Day is a time for all of us to remember at what cost our freedom was given to us.

sarinsmom
sarinsmom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #243
pamkam1948

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all men and woman who serve and have served our country. Your sacrifices are truly appreciated more than words can express. God Bless You and Your Families!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:13 AM   #244
doglove1030's S-mom!

kermike1 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I really appreciate all the Veterans who have served our country. My Dad is a Vietnam Veteran and it makes me so proud. It is such a sacrifice that these men and women make so that we can keep our freedoms. May God Bless them all!!!!!

kermike1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:14 AM   #245
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Thank you to all the men and women who have made the ultimate sacrifice to defend our freedom.
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:15 AM   #246

Skittle is on a distinguished road

Thank You to all who have, currently are, and planning to serve
Skittle is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:16 AM   #247
UPALLNITE117

UPALLNIGHT117 is on a distinguished road

I want to take this opportunity, to thank all of the Men and Women of the Armed forces that serve to protect us daily. You keep us safe so we can live free. I want to personally thank my Hubby (Vietnam Veteran) for his service to our Great Country America.
I also want to thank the Families of the Men and Women who serve to protect us.
Thank you for all the Sacrifices you make so your family can server the Country.
UPALLNIGHT117 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #248

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

My mom used to be in the navy and i would like to say THANK-YOU to all of the WOMEN that serve in the military! Also my uncle was in the army and i want to say THANK-YOU toall Men fighting for our country! Also my great grandfather served in WW2 he even went over to Germany and was one of the soldiers that rode through the towns finding all the survivors of the war. But he died of a heart attack so THANK-YOU to all men and women who have served and who are serving for our contry!!!!! and also thank-you to all the families who allow and our brave enough to let theire sons daughters fathers mothers neices nephews uncles aujnts ect. ect. so over all

THANK-YOU
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #249
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

thank you to all the soliders who serve our country. THank you !
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #250
xeroni

Xeroni will become famous soon enough

Thank to all that have served and sacrificed.
Much respect, Xeroni
Xeroni is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: