Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #231
W-world ID= zelilaa
Webkinz :)

zelilaa has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I honor and thank all the soldiers and brave men that allow us to be free and standing today. To take a quote from the song,"God Bless America" I must say,I'm proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free! And I won't forget the ones who died; who gave that right to me!
zelilaa is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #232
acky side up!

sunnyside is just really nicesunnyside is just really nice

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I want to thank all of those men and women who have served our country and others .Also thank the families who have lost so much time with their loved ones so that they may serve.Remember all that have not returned and all who have been wounded were there for us.
sunnyside is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #233
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I wish to thank each and every one of those who have served or are serving in the continued effort to keep America free!

We are truly blessed for all of their and their families sacrifices.

Red Fire is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #234
mamazgirlz

Jujubear2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for all you do! Happy Veterens Day!
Jujubear2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #235
Unregistered

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all the Veterens who have/are serving our country. I am very thankful that we have very brave people who risk there lives to help our country! Great job!
Old 11-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #236
twilight4ever36

piratelife4me is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all the veterans who have risked or given their lives to keep all of us free from the American Revolution up to today's conflict in Iraq!
piratelife4me is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:10 AM   #237
evangeline5432

evangeline5432 has a spectacular aura aboutevangeline5432 has a spectacular aura about

I would like to say thanks to every single Veteran for his or her service. Every single life is very important, I pray that they all solider's make it home safely!
evangeline5432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #238
spypuppy spypuppy2
Gift Guru

spypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant futurespypuppy has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Insider Veteran's Day Contest

To all who have served our country in time of conflict and peace we thank you and your families for they are severing to keeping the home fires burning. Hope to see out on the street so I can thank you in person

Click the image to open in full size.

SEMPER FI
spypuppy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:11 AM   #239
Gift Guru

catzrock has disabled reputation

The brave men and women who protected this blessed country, let them know that I honor them for all that they do.
catzrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:12 AM   #240
Diabetes Awareness

LisaLou is on a distinguished road

I would like to thank all of the men and women who serve and have served our great nation. Without these honorable people protecting our freedom it would be scarey to think what our lives here in America would be like.
I love you and salute you all.
Ooorah!
LisaLou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: