Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 09:20 AM   #191
Lil Kinz
raisinboys is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

A sincere and heartfelt thank you to all those who have served our country in such an important way. I thank you for your dedication and service.
raisinboys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #192
Lil Kinz
smugsy1122 is an unknown quantity at this point

My family's story is simple and probably not unlike many that our out there. But it is my family's story and it will always be a source of pride that I have this person in my life as an hero.

My brother-in-law is a member of the National Guard. While he and my big sis were dating, he was sent to Iraq to serve for 18 months. During that time, the "bad guys attempted to blow him up 3 times" (his words). The scariest was when the jeep he was a passenger in drove over an IED. Fortunately, the IED malfunctioned and went off after the vehicle passed over. Their injuries were the result of the shockwave. All of the soliders walked away from that one.

After serving his country, he returned home with his battalion to a hero's parade. I could not be there, but I listened through the phone at work with tears in my eyes.

That was over 5 years ago. In about 2 months, my big sis and this hero (her husband) are expecting their second child. They already have a beautiful little girl who is a delight in my life. Every day I am thankful that he was able to come home, and become a member of my family, and that this world has been made a better place by him, his compatriots in war, and the two children borne of their love.

To all of our troops... Thank you.
smugsy1122 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #193
Lil Kinz

cocoaandnachotv is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to all that have served or are serving!!! You have touched so many people's lives! If it were'nt for ou we wouldn't be here living in an amazing and free country! Some of my family members have served in the war. One of my Great Grampa's died in the war. All Veterans should be honored for thier bravery, and sacrifices! They knew that when they left they might not come back. But they toook that risk anyway! What defines a Veteran? It's a person who risked it all and put thier life on the line for us!

We <3 our Veterans!!
cocoaandnachotv is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #194
jessedoright
Webkinz :)

jessedoright is an unknown quantity at this point

On this day we honor the military who give their lives to protect our freedom and our country. I would like to give thanks everyday for those courageous men and women who do America proud. Thank you.
jessedoright is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #195
BANANA!!!!!!!!
Gift Guru

username123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socksusername123 rocks our collective socks

Thank you to all those who served, whether they did something small or something large.
username123 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:25 AM   #196
glasspassions has a spectacular aura about

What a wonderful good idea! I'd like to thank not only the veterans and soilders but also their unselfish families that share these brave women and men with us for months or years at a time. They are also the heros at home, holding down the home and the sacrifices they make. THANK YOU!

I can not immagine how hard that must be... My husband sometimes works nights and an occational overnight trip travel for his work and my kids and I fill the time playing webkinz together... I don't know where you get the strengh from to go on while worried about your loved ones overseas but thank God you do. My thanks and prayers are as much with you and you family as it is with our troops. THANK YOU! I concider you and your family a hero as well!
glasspassions is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #197
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I am deeply thankful to be an American, with the rights and freedoms that we all enjoy but often take for granted. I am doubly thankful for all those men and women who fought to protect those rights and freedoms for me and for every other American. God bless you all and keep you safe on Veterans Day and every other day!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:33 AM   #198

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

Veterns' Day is very near to my family's hearts since my husband has been serving in the US Navy for the past 12 years and spent 7 months in Iraq. We not only appreciate all he does for our country but all that every solider has done...past, present and future.
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #199
ebyn96

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

my grandma was in the army for 10 years he protect are country
Old 11-11-2009, 09:35 AM   #200
Gifted

Bishsticks will become famous soon enough

My grandfather served in the Royal Australian Army during World War II. My father served in the United States Army during Vietnam. I'd like to say thanks, not only to our troops stationed all over the world, but to the men and women of our allied countries who also serve their homelands. To those serving currently serving overseas, be safe and come home soon.

Bishsticks is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: