Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 12:20 AM   #11
Live,Love,Laugh
Webkinz :)

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

To all the soldiers who have fought/fight for my right to live in a free country I remember and solute you. We stand in rememberance of who you were/are and your brave sacrifice for us.
Stand, say a prayer and sing your national anthem for whatever country that you live in.

I AM VERY PROUD TO BE A CANADIAN!
gamesareks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:22 AM   #12
callismom
Gift Guru

Hypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roostHypatia rules the roost

I'm very, very proud that my DH is a vet. He served at a time when a lot of people wouldn't/didn't choose to and I'm glad he served his country honorably.
Hypatia is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:28 AM   #13
flowergoddess1200

gothfairy is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all who have served
gothfairy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:29 AM   #14

peachypeaches is a forum hero
peachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum heropeachypeaches is a forum hero

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to all veterans! They are very brave men and women and they risked their lives to serve for us. My grandpa and my cousin are both veterans, and I am proud to say that they helped out our country!
peachypeaches is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:29 AM   #15
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Thank you to all the men and women who have done so much for our country and have made us the nation we are today. My thanks and heart also go out to the families who are left to pick up the pieces when their loved one has to go overseas. They serve our country by being a support at home, just as much as their loved ones who are fighting or on guard.
Thanks to all of you, our nation is free and remains free because of you and what you do every day.
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:31 AM   #16
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

i would like to thank everyone who fought for their country and say PEACE!
Akawah8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #17
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted

cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!cheree31 is not just visiting!

Thankyou for all who have served or are serving this great country of ours. I have such a great appreciation for you. My condolences and thankyou also goes out to the famlies of those who have lost their lives as yours was the greatest sacrifice of all and your fallen loved ones are the greatest hero's of them all.

Happy veterans day and thankyou
cheree31 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:33 AM   #18
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

A heart-felt thank you just doesn't seem enough...All of you soldiers have left everything you love behind to protect all you love and honor. .Stand beside your brothers and sisters, and know there are fellow citizens who appreciate your dedication beyond what spoken words can say. A different country and different life..helping them to have better lives..Thank you all for your sacrifices to help make their lives' better. I hope your lives' will be better in return. God Bless!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:36 AM   #19

Linus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonderLinus wows us all with wonder

Each year at school we have a special Veteran's Day program in which Vets and their families come for a special breakfast and program. Each year it grows and grows, and we have vets from WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Iraq, Afghanistan, and other places where they have served. It is so amazing to sit with them and hear their stories, and each year I get chills down my spine. I am so thankful for the sacrifices they have made and the dedication they have shown to serving our country. We sometimes take things for granted, but when you listen to the stories and experiences of people who have served, you start to understand that there is a price to freedom. These regular folks are the true heroes.
Thank you to all who have served and are serving now!
Linus is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:40 AM   #20
GrannyGA
Gift Trainee

willie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to beholdwillie is a splendid one to behold

My husband is a Vietnam vet. I would like to thank him and all that have served and are serving today. I especially would like to honor the men and women who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
willie is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: