Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 08:53 AM   #171
Soapie0
Webkinz :)

Soapie0 will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Whenever I see someone in military clothes I stop them and say "Thank you". Whether or not we personally believe whatever "war" they're fighting in is right or wrong, these brave people are willing to risk their lives for you and me - and they don't even know us. To me, that deserves a big thank you and I have told numerous people thank you. The look of appreciation on their faces is priceless - it's worth more than any Webkinz rare. Even if you don't "win" a rare item, please take a moment to say thank you when you see someone from the military. Their appreciation is what's rare.
Soapie0 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #172
arwenevenstar

wikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all aroundwikkikinz radiates beauty and kindness all around

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank all the men and women-and their families who love and support them- who serve their country in any of our armed services. As an "army brat" growing up on bases all over this country, and one abroad, I have seen first hand the sacrifices made by those who choose to serve. Not only do they put their physical well being on the line, they also give up the stability of a permanent home. My family has had someone serve in almost all the major conflicts both here and abroad, from the Revolution, French and Indian Wars, Civil War, the World Wars, Korea, and Vietnam. And though there is no one currently serving in my generation, we never take for granted the sacrifices that allowed me and my sisters to have that choice, to be able to speak our opinions freely, to vote for a president that could be a man or a woman of any race, and to walk unafraid through the streets and cross state lines without checkpoints or papers. Thank you, Veterans and those currently serving, thank you for allowing me and my family to have such freedom! We are proud of all our Vets and those who are currently serving-thank you, no matter where you are and how you are serving!!
And a special shout out to my dad, Vietnam Vet of two tours, Huey pilot who never lost a crew member or passenger despite being shot down several times. Thanks too to my father-in-law, a Korean War era submariner, and my both my grandfathers for their WWII service! I am proud to be related to such wonderful Vets!!
wikkikinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:58 AM   #173
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I had 2 grandparents and every veteran's day I think of the soldiers that were fighting and even the ones that are still fighting.
Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 AM   #174
Lil Kinz
pthomas101 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like to say Thank You to all the Veterans that have and are serving our great Country, My own Dad served in World War in in the Navy and my husband Served in the Air Force. To all the men and women around the world Thank You does not seem enough for your Great Sacrifice. I Saluate you and say Thanks to all of you and my God Bless your Richly.

A Greatful Daughter and Wife Patsy Thomas
pthomas101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:59 AM   #175
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I have had several family members serve in the different branches of the military including my husband.
Although he is no longer serving active duty he is still a military civilian and we have many friends still in.
Thank you to everyone who has served,is serving and who will serve. Our country is in debt to the great men and women who help protect it.
blessedx5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:00 AM   #176
sunni49 and sunnidaz

sunnidazes has a spectacular aura aboutsunnidazes has a spectacular aura about

Last nght, my beautiful daughter married a sargent serving in the Marine Corp. This young man man has had 4 tours of duty, 3 in Iraq, and 1 on ship. If he is the example of what protects us all over the world then we have nothing to fear. Just thinking about where he has been and what he has seen fills me with a great sense of pride and admiration. It is because of our Veterans that we are able to post on WI, play with our little plush friends, get into our cars, drive to the store and feed our addictions. Our brave young men and woman are willing to put themselves in harms way, so that we Americans can live and speak freely. My new son-in-law felt the call to serve after 9/11, as did many others. They knew they were going to war, they knew they would leave their families and many knew they would never return home. Veteran's day is everyday, our service men and women deserve our thanks, 365 days a year. In closing,
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS, GOD BLESS AMERICA. Thank you just isn't enough, but to our heros, past ,present, and future, we appreciate all you do.

sunnidazes
sunnidazes is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #177
inchesters
Gift Guru

JudoBoo is a forum hero
JudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum heroJudoBoo is a forum hero

I want to thank everybody who is helping to serve our country. You can not be thanked enough. I am so happy that I have people fighting to keep our country safe and free. I say "thank you" in my mind when I see someone that is wearing the army uniform. You shouldn't think of them just on Veterans Day, but on everyday. We should stop and say thank you. That is the least we can do.

JudoBoo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #178
laurenpets
Gifted

laurenkairalla has a spectacular aura about

I wanted to send out my appreciation not only to those who are veteran's but to their families. The ones who keep things together back home, and pick up and move their lives with the enlisted men and women, are Honorable in my opinion as well. My father was in the Air force, and on behalf off all Air force and military brats. Happy Veterans Day.
laurenkairalla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:07 AM   #179

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I'd like to wish everyone a Happy veterans day including my pap and my dad.
Thankyou for serving it meens alot.
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 09:09 AM   #180
I love being a

fishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of lightfishinfuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you all who is serving or has served our country. Where would we be if you weren't there? I would also like to thank your families, for allowing you to help our country. Thankies! I hope everyone has a great Veterans Day!
fishinfuzz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: