Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #161
orld's Slowest
Webkinz :)

derring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with gracederring do wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Doffing my hat to all those who are now, or who ever have served in a military for our country, our neighbors, or friends.
derring do is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 08:40 AM   #162
Call me Katie!

cookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcookiemouse333 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I understand the challenge our men and women in our military face, and I would like to thank them for protecting our country's rights and freedom. Our veterens have sacrifiiced so much for us, wether it was blood or life, they have trully lost much including friends they have made while in the military. And for those dealling with family in the military, You too are helping the country by letting them go. So let's say a small payer in thanks to our veterens.
cookiemouse333 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #163
Crawford10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to all that have served our country and continue to provide us all with safety and security.
Crawford10 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #164

panda1 will become famous soon enough

I certainly appreciate all who serve their country. My father was a veteren, but has since passed away.
panda1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:45 AM   #165

palkk has a spectacular aura about

To all soldiers: past, present and future. My family and I thank you for protecting the USA.
palkk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:47 AM   #166
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

thankyou all vets fro doing all this for us. you truly rock.
splish-splash is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:49 AM   #167
Lil Kinz
jaygee is an unknown quantity at this point

A HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL THE MEN AND WOMEN SERVING NOW AND THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED IN THE PAST. . . . INSURING OUR COUNTRIES FREEDOM!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!

THANKS TO WEBKINZ INSIDER FOR BRINGING THIS TO THE FOREFRONT OF OUR MINDS
jaygee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:50 AM   #168
Llamas Love WI!

sidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond repute

We all thank you for making the ultimate sacrifice so that we can live in a free country.
sidneycrosby13 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:51 AM   #169

A-Daddy is on a distinguished road

Our deepest and eternal thanks to those who serve.
A-Daddy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:52 AM   #170
Lil Kinz
pandyandemily is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

[-]I would love to thank all of the men and women of this great counrty for the sacrifices they have and will make. I would also like to thank their loved ones who stand by them everyday. Our prayers and thoughts go out to you. Not only on this day but every time I see a flag fly. My family has had a member in service for every war our great nation has been in and still does to this day. We can never repay our debt to the those who fall. May all be in safe findings and eternal grace....

Thank you

pandyandemily is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: