Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #151
Gift Guru

nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!nstob is the bees knees!

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

To serve in our armed forces is not an easy task. I greatly appreciate all the sacrifices our men and women have made, and continue to make to serve our country and protect our freedoms.
nstob is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #152
Webkinz :)
cinchouse is an unknown quantity at this point

In memory of my grandfathers. One was in the Navy in the Pacific during both World War II and the Korean War, the other in the Army Air Corps, also in the Pacific, during World War II. As an Air Force wife, thanks to all of those we know now who are serving at home and away. A special thanks to the families who support them.
cinchouse is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:25 AM   #153
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

thank you to all of the veterans. without them we might be here
IagoParrot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:29 AM   #154

gattshall6 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

It takes a boldness of spirit to stand up for freedom and America's military is filled with that sort of courage. Our heartfelt thanks go out to all Veterans, not only on this special day, but everyday. Whether you be a Father, Husband, Mother, Wife, Brother or Sister serving our nation, past or present, my deepest gratitude for all your sacrifice and your families sacrifice to keep our nation free and free others. God bless you.

Click the image to open in full size.
gattshall6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:31 AM   #155
my dogs babies r

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Thank you to:

All the men and women who have served in honor of our country past and present.

Those that have left their loved ones not knowing if they'd ever return home again.

Those that have missed the milestones such as; the first breaths, first words, first day of school, last breaths of their loved ones while serving our country.

The families that are supporting their loved ones while they are serving our country.

Those that have laid down their lives for us or been injured in any way be it physical or emotional are a reminder that our Freedoms don't come for Free.

Thank You Today and Every day.

God Bless You All.
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:33 AM   #156
Gifted

psumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to allpsumommy is a name known to all

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

There is no way to adequately put the real thanks I feel for all our troops - past and present- into words. However, it is a start. Thank you to everyone who has ever served our country to protect us and our freedoms. Another huge thank you to the families of military personnel, who too often have to make the ultimate sacrifice of losing their family member. My maternal grandfather served in the navy and my father and brother served in the Air Force, my father did voer 20 years. So like many others here, I have some understanding of what it is like to have a loved one be away. As COWS4YOU said, honoring our troops should have nothing to do with politics. So, thanks for giving us a forum for stopping for a moment today to remember and honor.

psumommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:36 AM   #157
Lil Kinz

magicaqua is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to thank all of the veterns of all the wars, but especially my father who was in the United States Army for 25 years and was in the Korean and Vietnam Wars
magicaqua is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #158

mjkmetz has disabled reputation

A special shout-out to my father-in-law who served and was wounded in Korea. And a great big THANKS to all the service men and women who keep this country safe.
mjkmetz is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:37 AM   #159
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Go VETERAN's!
You Guys Have DONE SO MUCH FOR US!
Ginny is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 08:38 AM   #160

kikione is on a distinguished road

I would like to thank all of the people who serve and have served our country to fight for our freedom! You are all truly courageous for putting your lives on the line for our entire country. May God bless all of you and may you all return safely home!
kikione is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: