Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 07:52 AM   #121
Lil Kinz

bbipanda is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

To those who have elected to serve our country, to preserve our Constitution and freedoms our fore fathers envisioned. They freely look to keep us safe and to assist when in need. Bless you and may the day show you many rewards.
bbipanda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #122
Webkinz :)

57bzm208zz is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks all soldiers who served to save the world.
57bzm208zz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #123
Dancing

Cortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud ofCortaroy has much to be proud of

I would like to thank my dad!
Cortaroy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:54 AM   #124
hardendheartt is on a distinguished road

I am truly blessed to come from a family who has always believed that in order to live in the land of the free you must put forth an effort to be worthy of that freedom...my aunts and uncles have served in the armed forces(we lost one in Vietnam) and have several serve recently in Iraq...all this to say I am happy to thanks to all those who serve in support of my freedom!
hardendheartt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:55 AM   #125
akbalas will become famous soon enough

We are a retired military family, it is an honor and a privilege to have a son serving as a military pilot. I respect all the sacrifices, he, his wife, and young son are making to keep America free. My heart goes out to the families of all those who serve.
From one who knows,
God bless America:cmunk:
akbalas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #126
I love country music

rnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonderrnw9 wows us all with wonder

I would like to say a HUGE Thank you to ALL the Veterans who have served in the arm forces. At my school we have a big celebration every year, to honor the Veterans, we all stand until every single Veteran from our city who has come has been honored, then we sit and a few of them talk, and my choir sings, the band plays, along with the orchestra. Its really meaningfull and almost everyone ends up crying.

THANK YOU VETERANS! I AM GLAD TO BE FREE!
rnw9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #127

ThinkSnow2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you all members of our Military and their families. We really appreciate your daily sacrifices of having your family member(s) overseas protecting all of us every day.

My own son is thinking of a Military career and I could not be prouder of him!
ThinkSnow2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:58 AM   #128

Ponui is on a distinguished road

Thank you to all the veterans and also people currently in the armed foces for protecting our country, at home and abroad. Veterans - what you did for our country, our homeland, is, well, there are no words quite right to tell. Thank you and may your deeds live forever.
Ponui is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #129

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

As a part of Veteran's Day I'd like to thank everyone in my town who has served and my grandpa for risking his life for our country. I am thankful for being alive and well while soldiers are fighting in a war full of hatred. I am glad they are fighting for what is right and hope it will all be over soon. "For the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave"
brtswim is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:59 AM   #130
I always knew I was
Gifted

jesusfreek4ever is just really nicejesusfreek4ever is just really nice

Thank you for all the work you do. Because of you, we are able to be free! We pray for you all every day that you will come home safe and sound. I can't say thank you enough.
jesusfreek4ever is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: