Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-11-2009, 07:03 AM   #91
webdog07

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

I would like to thank my cousin and all the souldiers who fight for my country. They fight with their lives to defend us. The least I can do is thank them. So again, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to the veterans who serve my country!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #92
Webkinz :)

pitawita will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all the men and women that have protected us and that protect us now.
pitawita is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #93
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

this my thank you to all of those who served, are serving or will serve our country.

we are a wonderful country and this is due, in part, to the men and women who have helped keep us safe.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:11 AM   #94
lholloway3145

Thank you to all who serve and served for our country. Stay safe and come home. No words can say how much are are missed and loved. Our prayers are with you.
Old 11-11-2009, 07:11 AM   #95
Lil Kinz
sethsdad is an unknown quantity at this point

I am so appreciative for all the freedoms we have because of the brave men and women who have defended our country in the past and those who continue to do so today. I am proud to be an American.
sethsdad is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:13 AM   #96
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Our family has had a male in every war @ conflict since...forever, that was fought by US ...
Even back before civil war, WW1(grandfather Ola) , WW2 ( my dad, John) , korea (uncles), vietnam ( my brother Johnny, who died this year)...We haven't had anyone in a conflict since Grenada...
But you all have a special place in our hearts and prayers, for you are doing your all, your families are giving their all... for the freedom we enjoy every moment of everyday!

Godbless all soliders and their loved ones.
KLMLH is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:13 AM   #97
sweetlilmarg

charmcandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you to all who have served our country and protect our freedom.

Happy Veterans day.

Click the image to open in full size.
charmcandy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:14 AM   #98

teacher13 will become famous soon enough

I just wanted thank my dad and all of the other men and woman who have fought for our country. You gave your lives for us, and for that we can never thank you enough.

I love you and miss you Daddy!
teacher13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:16 AM   #99
Gifted

aghmom has a spectacular aura about

On this Veterans Day and all other days I would like to thank the Men and Women that have served, those that are currently serving and those who are contemplating serving this country and those people that are lucky enough to live in this country. You deserve our prayers and blessings each and every day.

As I woke up this morning I was wondering how I could enforce in my children that today is not about having a day off, not about shopping, not about sitting around watching TV but a day to appreciate and thank those that protect us at a huge cost to themselves.

Thank you to those past, present and future that serve and thank you to the families that have paid the ultimate cost so we can continue to be free.....

Thanks
aghmom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 07:19 AM   #100
fvb
twilight1977

fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence
fvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellencefvb is the epitome of excellence

Thank you to all, that have served and continue to serve to keep us safe!
fvb is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: