Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 11:59 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

A new front page story has been added:

WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

In honor of today being Veteran's Day, why not post your appreciation for those who serve your country? 11 randomly selected posts will win a rare item! In no way does this represent a political view or statement by the staff or management of WebkinzInsider. This is not a debate on the war or politics, but rather an appreciation thread for those that serve. Please do not post real names of soldiers that you may know. Any posts not reflecting the intent of this contest will be deleted. Contest starts now and ends at 11:59pm EST. Please use this thread to post your appreciation.

Click the image to open in full size.
COWS4YOU is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 12:04 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

hpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud ofhpquinlan has much to be proud of

Default Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you to all who have served in small and in mighty ways. You can never be thanked enough for your great sacrifice. I hope you are honored today.
hpquinlan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #3

()mega has disabled reputation

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

My family (not just my little family but my entire family tree) is very blessed to have been protected by all those who have served (including several my of own family). I would not be here if it was not for those who came before me.

As a father's day gift my wife got me "BOB" Band of Brothers. Very awesome, very touching but very real. Shows you just a small part of what those who server do for us.
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:05 AM   #4
icebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledgeicebear flows towards the sea of knowledge

I would like to say thank you to all the solders that serve are Country. They do a lot for are freedom. This is such a great time to appreciate all the fallen and current men and women that serve for are country, and are freedoms.
icebear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:06 AM   #5

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

THANK YOU to all the veterans and ones serving now! Our country would not be what it is today without the years of service all the military has given! I'm sooo glad that there's a day that is set aside for the veterans!!
hayegirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:07 AM   #6

basbunch is on a distinguished road

My dad is a vet from WWII. His is driving down to my house arriving at midnight. So that he can go with my daughter to her Veteran's Day program at school. He will be able to stand up and give a brief of his service as will all the others in the ceremony. He is such an amazing man and is still making little sacrifices like the long drive for the sake of a granddaughters happiness.

Of course he is brining all the children new Webkinz pets, as is now become a tradition.
basbunch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:08 AM   #7
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider Veteran's Day Contest

Thank you men and women for serving our country!
Old 11-11-2009, 12:12 AM   #8
willymo135

curioshop999 will become famous soon enough

i have to grandfathers that have served and when they tell me stories of what people they have known have gone through and than i think about my life and how carefree it is i realize that the veterans are the real people we should be honoring every single day, not just today.
curioshop999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:17 AM   #9
10serena

WolfGirl12 will become famous soon enough

I would just like to say thanks to all the soldiers who have served for are country.Where would we be with out them?
WolfGirl12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:19 AM   #10
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Our family has had many members who have served in all of the branches of Armed Services. I would like to thank all of the members of the Military past, present and future as well as their support groups and families for their service to our country. It is my no means a small sacrifice and you are in our thoughts and prayers not only today, but every day.
Thank you.
Ergoiam is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god bless all, god bless who died, hurricanes, make a wish veterans, redstar55wuzhere, thank you (:, thanks for protecting us, those in war thank you

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: