Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #51
idgie6
Webkinz :)

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber
Default Re: The WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest

Great Contest Hope everyone wins a kinzstyle clothing item! I love summer on webkinz! or real life! Can't wait until 4 of july get to hang out with my BFF and a other friend all day! I love summer Can't wait to play in the park, win some cash, and do some more summer fun outside! Have a great summer everybody!
puppy girl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-02-2010, 04:26 PM   #52
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

My webkinz are excited for summer because i get to play with them 24-7! they are all excited, but Pinky my pink googles is excited the most!
Old 07-02-2010, 04:27 PM   #53
ild about this place
Gift Guru

DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!DAYCAREMOM24 is not just visiting!

I think summer is the best time to kick back spend some much deserved "family time". We do a lot of seasonal camping but the summer months mean we can have those much deserved long weekends with each other. We swim; do arts & crafts; have camp fires; play sports (baseball, volleyball, etc.); and hang with our many, many friends we've met over the 15+ years we've been camping. It's like another family that we have developed, which is why I like the summer months.
DAYCAREMOM24 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 04:57 PM   #54
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

i love summer because there is NO SCHOOL and i can play with my webkinz more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i also LOVE going to the pool and putting the sprinkler on in my backyard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE having all my friends over for sleepovers and just playing with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND WEBKINZ
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:31 PM   #55
Lil Kinz
Kasea49 is an unknown quantity at this point

My webkinz enjoy the summer to swim, play and enjoy the outside. I can play all day and enjoy my friends.
Kasea49 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #56
pugsrock890 is an unknown quantity at this point

My pets favorite things to do are : visit Mr.Moo the icecream man : wade in their wading pool : and relax in the AC kinz house.
pugsrock890 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #57

haleyhopper11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Me and my webkinz LOVE summer so so much! We go swimming go to the park and I get to play a lot more!!!!
haleyhopper11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:58 PM   #58

RubyRed9947 has disabled reputation

My webkinz LOVES summer so much! She can swim and have fun splashing around in the water like she always loves. She thinks it's really cool that there are special activities she can do all day! Now she doesn't have to wait until the afternoon to spin the wheel of yum, get free kinz cash, or do other awesome things in the Webkinz World. She can just go to daily activies list anytime of the day, and something great will be just waiting for her to do. My webkinz thinks summer is the best season of the year because it's nice and warm outside. She never has to be cold while wearing a skirt in the summertime. Every webkinz wants to feel special, and my webkinz will always feel that way in the summer!
RubyRed9947 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:03 PM   #59
Lil Kinz
Tmerrick777 is on a distinguished road

I love summer!!! It's so great to have more things to do on webkinz. I love the soccer challenge! It's fun to get some new clothing. Cool contest, hope everyone is a winner!
Tmerrick777 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:43 PM   #60
gengareric

gengareric is on a distinguished road

my webkinz think in the summer more fun in the sun!
gengareric is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: