Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 07:48 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

MeRules is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest

What my webkinz, Treasure, thinks of Summer is: He LOVES swimming in our oak pannled pool! He does it every day, and someday hopes to be in the olympics. But he gets sad when it becomes winter, and I must put the cover on the pool so it doesnt freeze. Treasure, my webkinz loves summer because he can swim
Thank you, that was my entry in the contest
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-01-2010, 07:49 AM   #12

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by COWS4YOU
any WI member can enter
Thanks COWS4YOU!

That's what I get for trying to read and comprehend at 1:15AM.
Going to enter now.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:00 AM   #13
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

sweet my first wi contest
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:16 AM   #14
h94

h94 is on a distinguished road

Awesome Contest! I hope I win something big!
h94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 08:48 AM   #15
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Thanks for the contest! I'll enter.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:01 AM   #16

snowball11 is on a distinguished road

wHAT ME and my webkinz think about the summer days on webkinz and the every hour events are that they are wonderful i love spinning the wheel of wishes and deluxe things
snowball11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 09:56 AM   #17

binky14 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do I love summer so much? I just love it because i get to see all my BFF's. We go swimming in one of my friends pool, relax, go on vacation. And when the day comes of july 4th, me and my family always go downtown to see the fire wroks! But most of all, I like summer because there's no school, yay! Oh and in the summer i get to play more webkinz! double yay!!!!!!!!!!
binky14 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #18

junebuggy is on a distinguished road

My webkinz love summer because there's no school and you can always go outside to play. (Well, they have classes at the Kinzville academy once in a while, to keep their skills sharp.) They like the all day activities because you don't have to wait till 1 pm to do activities. However, they don't like getting up so early, because in their time zone, the first activity starts at 6 am. Their favourite activity is the Prize Klaw, but they barely ever win anything on it! Maybe if they win this contest, they'll win something good!

:rac: :rdr: :ph: :el1: :samoyed: :acs: :bas:
(And the canary and pink glitter fish, but there aren't icons for them.)
These are all my pets! I hope they win a prize!!
junebuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 10:45 AM   #19

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

I love this contest and summer! In summer you get to go to the pool, you don't have any school so you can always hang out with friends, I say thanks to everyone who contributed to the contest and good luck everyone!
daddylilangel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 12:15 PM   #20

kittypinck has a spectacular aura about

my webkinz love the summer and all the extra activities because there is always a nice prize or money to win to keep on buying all the pools, drinks and icecream all the pets need!!

happy summer everyone
kittypinck is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: