Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 09:56 AM   #101
Webkinz :)

Catchfire is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest

They love spending time outside. Gardening, swimming, picnicing, and just hanging out.
Catchfire is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-2010, 11:30 AM   #102
onderful Webkinz!
Gifted

Holla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clownHolla is cool as a bunny clown

Smile Re: The WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest

My webkinz love the summer because they love to enjoy picniks in thier backyard. After their picniks they always love to go swimming after. Not to menton they also love to sun tan. they also like to meet new friends at the park. But, most of all my webkinz: Spot, Charlie, Steve, Chelsea, and Zoey (lil' kinz) are excited to meet thier new family member Ginger (lil' kinz) on July 29th. they can't wait!
Holla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 12:21 PM   #103

sonnitta is on a distinguished road

I have enjoyed the summer activities and the extra events!!
sonnitta is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #104

1pwe4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: The WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest

OMG! I entering contest!
1pwe4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #105
ginnie123
Lil Kinz
ginnie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Re: The WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest

Wow, thanks! I woul love to have the gold and silver sparkly dress because I saw some Webkinz in the park and I was like where did you get it? and they were like idk so i'd love it.PS I NEED the cheeky dog and cat!
ginnie123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:32 PM   #106
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

I heart summer! And I love the new border collie! And having activities all day, yeah! Thanks for the contest!
thimbleina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 08:03 AM   #107
ginnie123
Lil Kinz
ginnie123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: The WebkinzInsider Summer Celebration Contest

My webkinz (I have 24 of them) love summer because they get to go outside. They love going in the pool and playing outside. Some of the female 'kinz, though, need some new clothes because at the 'KinzStyle Outlet they have all old stuff. In other words, my girls would like some cute summer clothes!

PS, Here are some of my webkinz!
Lolly Andrew Miley Molley :fp: Robbie Lilly :gr: Zach :goo: Quacky Horsikinz :gor: Ape Rocks!
ginnie123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:53 AM   #108
soptyy

I think Webkinz is GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Im having a great time with them. I would love to have that stylin dress! In the summer, my webkinz is going to look better then ever! here is a poem to show how much i appreciate them:

Webkinz is great,
There is no debate
Summer is here,
but fall might be near
Enjoy it while you can,
hey? go to the sand!!
Old 07-08-2010, 02:08 PM   #109
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Thank you for the wonderful contest, WI! My webbies love summer and the activities because they get to wake up early to the rising summer sun and spin a special wheel, or play with the Prize Klaw. Summer is the one season that has them eager to wake up early LOL!
samoyeds43 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 02:10 PM   #110
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Cool! I entered :]
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: