Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 03:07 PM   #61
Lil Kinz
Webkinz429 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Wow That Is Not Kewl!

Hey Everybody Haven't You Always Noticed That Webkinz Prices Were High. I Think I Have The Answer There Is A New Brand Of Animals Out, They're Practically Identical To Webkinz. They Are Called "shining Stars." They Are So Similar To Webkinz So Thanks To Them Webkinz Now Has A New Competitor. Please Bear With Me And Buy Webkinz Because Webkinz Is The Site We Have Come To Know And Love. So Please Don't Be A "shining Star," Be A Proud Owner Of Webkinz!!!

SINCERLY,
ANGRY AT "SHINING STARS"
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 03:09 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

Mandiola is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Not sure on the shipping, but it'd most likely be "actual" cost, whatever the shipping calculator would make it. This would be a "true" webstore built in to WI.
I really want to say I would buy them, but right now I get them for $15 CAD for a webkinz and $12 CAD for a lil kinz. So the price would not be much higher for me to order them through WI. And if it was just under a dollar extra per pet, I would love to support the site in any way possible. BUT- shipping from the US to Canada, in even a small package, may bring the cost up more than an extra few bucks.
I am sorry and I do hope to come up with an alternate solution for Canadian collectors if the cost does end up being just too much.
What about ordering the trading cards as well? The shipping may be cheaper for smaller packages... A couple packs of cards in the mail may only be an extra stamp or two!???
Old 07-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #63
socceroxox
Gifted

webkinzrocks247 is an unknown quantity at this point

Cool Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

This idea could work! ( i would defiently like it if the shipping was included to the price!!)
Old 07-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #64
Lil Kinz
Rainboww is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldn't buy any. I'd buy them somewhere else.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:11 PM   #65
Goal 1,000
Banned
Phillywis is a creator of wonder
Phillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonderPhillywis is a creator of wonder

I don't mind buying them but one problem, i don't have an credit card... and i have no experience ordering stuff on internet.
Phillywis is offline Male
Old 07-12-2007, 03:13 PM   #66
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

Would definitely buy all future WebKinz from WI -- shipping - shmipping! Shipping is nominal especially if it might be the difference between keeping WI free for all or not. It is DEFINITELY worth it. You guys do so much for all users and ask for so little (nothing) in return, the least you could expect would be that users would purchase some WebKinz through this amazing forum!

--arcadefire
Old 07-12-2007, 03:13 PM   #67
CritterMomma
Gifted

Frosty_Mamuta is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Frosty_Mamuta
A rat forum that I belong to accepts donations from it's members. It is not required, but much appreciated to help keep the forum up and running. They also host a Cafepress store with merchandise that members can buy with the forums logo/name on items.

When the members just send in a donation, they give the members more storage space on the photo area of the forum and also put a little siggie such as "I donated" under their username so everyone knows they are helping to support.

Just some ideas from what I have seen on other sites that I belong to.

~Valerie
To add to my post....

I voted 'would buy some'. Depending on the price and the rarity of the Webkinz that I want, would determine if I purchased one from WI's retailer. Shipping would have to be reasonable.

I am a bargin hunter and locally I can purchase a full size Webkinz for $11.99 at a teachers supply store. So that is the price of your Lil' Kinz.

I agree with others that you need to find a more competitive supplier.

~Valerie
Old 07-12-2007, 03:14 PM   #68
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

If it would keep from having to pay a membership fee, I'd buy a few Webkinz here. The donation idea also sounds good, especially if you got something that other people could see in your profile that showed you had donated. If WI went to membership fees, I'd have to leave though.

Last edited by googles; 07-12-2007 at 03:19 PM..
Old 07-12-2007, 03:15 PM   #69
Gamester2
Gift Guru
Tiamo is on a distinguished road

Hi I am headed to the poll but wanted to express that locally here, our lil kinz are $9 and regular webkinz are $12 and that is also no shipping charges, so PERSONALLY with 3 kids to buy for...I would not be able to play that much additional per webkinz ($3 per each webkinz plus shipping, times 3 kids...). But I will rack my brain for you to try to come up with something. I just wanted to express exactly where I stood, and the reasoning.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:17 PM   #70
Lil Kinz

luvmyfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

I am finding it hard to think of buying on-line paying the price plus shipping all in US founds when our local stores here have them now and all in lower prices all in CAN dollars without shipping. On the same note, I love webkinzinsider and I am truly thankful for the hard work you all are putting into this site. In many ways the chatting on here is so much more safe then on Webkinz and I totaly appreciate that and would feel more comfortable if my kids were older and could read LOL (mom with a webkinz addiction and her oldest is not even in school yet :0) with a husband that is not so understanding spending hard earned money on toys for his wife)

The only other way I can think of helping the cost for webkinzinsider is having a charge put on the amount of hits you get a day then depending on the results have a yearly charge to be a member, it is unfortunate but your site is well worth it and the amount of loyalty you guys have I really do not think you would lose that many accounts/friends KWIM

I hope my two cents help and I am not sounding to parent-ish.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: