Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 02:48 PM   #51
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

i would buy from you, but im not buying anymore webkinz ever as i have 18 and thats enough
JBONE92 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 02:50 PM   #52
Gift Guru

webkinz_crazy has a spectacular aura about

I agree with Kayka05 and mamado. I can get webkinz for cheaper at my local store, but I would buy every once and a while from WI if it meant keeping the website alive!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:51 PM   #53
Gifted
niki605 is on a distinguished road

Just wondering if you could approach Ganz or do you want to remain independent? Someone came up with the idea of approaching several retailers which could be a very good idea, especially some of the Hallmark stores that are independently owned. I assume you have checked pricing for competing hosting companies.

In the meantime, I'm still thinking......
Old 07-12-2007, 02:51 PM   #54
Gifted
oxoxHollisterxoxo is an unknown quantity at this point

i would totally because everytime i go lke on any website the webkinz are always like 30 dollars with out shipping s oi would buy them from you totally
Old 07-12-2007, 02:58 PM   #55
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

i would definately buy wewbkinz from you guys!!
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 07-12-2007, 03:00 PM   #56
mybutterflygirl

View Post Originally Posted by MamaDoh
I would buy Webkinz from here too ... but it is dependent upon shipping ... this will become more and more the case as Webkinz become more readily available ... the price is fair $14.99 ... but I live in california ... if shipping is $6.00 ... which would be fair for standard priority shipping through USPS ... that places my Webkinz at $21 ... but I would not buy it if I can just drive to my local Hallmark and buy it for $12.99 and have it in my grubby little paws RIGHT NOW .... I have a hard time as it is buying from Limited Too and they are charging $15.50 ... so really the shipping charges are an important factor here ... and it is not a question as to whether the retailer would be fair (because I don't doubt that they would be) ... it's just a matter of the bottom line ... if they could get it so that the price was comparable INCLUDING shipping
My sentiments exactly. I answered No in the poll. $20 is too much to pay for one webkinz. Sorry. I'm just trying to be honest. I enjoy this site, and visit daily. But, I don't pay for any site. I refuse to when there are so many available for free. If I was ever forced or pressured to pay for the site, I would just not continue my membership. There are other great webkinz sites available that are free.

I think that to support this site, you should just find legitimate advertisers. The advertising that you are using now is interfering with my ability to use WI as it is. It is becoming very frustrating the past couple of days, and it has limited the amount of time I have spent here as a direct result of the current advertising technical problems.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:02 PM   #57
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

I think it would be a good idea, but I find it easier to go to the store and buy Webkinz, they are cheaper (depending on where I get them) and I don't have to pay shipping, or wait for them to arrive. Since most people would buy from you, it might be a good idea, but you could also take donations, I would donate, just not buy anything.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 03:04 PM   #58
Gifted
oaklandgirl<3 is an unknown quantity at this point

NOt gonna... that is too much!
Old 07-12-2007, 03:05 PM   #59
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

I voted I would deifnately buy some from you... I would, and I dont think my dad would mind.... BUt Im in A state not too lcocse to New York, and I wont be paying a TON of money for Webkinz...
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 07-12-2007, 03:06 PM   #60
snm13
Gift Guru

beks is a jewel in the roughbeks is a jewel in the rough

Hi! That's a great idea! Would you guys sell Basset Hounds, St. Bernards ar horses????? THose are what I need to complete my collection!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: