Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 02:29 PM   #31
hoa, crayons!
Gifted

Yui-kinz is a jewel in the roughYui-kinz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

I might buy some, if they shipped to Canada..
Yui-kinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 02:29 PM   #32
Gift Guru

Tinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to allTinkermomof3 is a name known to all

I love this site, and although I may not buy all my webkinz from here. I would definately buy some. I'm sure ALOT of people would buy them, because some people actually pay alot more for them. I think the demand will be pretty big though.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #33
OrlandoBloom

Nope, right now in our budget we can't afford any more "Toys"! I am soooooo sorry though!
i can talk to my parents though!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:33 PM   #34
fergie

i may i would have to ask my parents i hope they say yes if i didnt have to ask i would buy most of my webkinz here!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:35 PM   #35
The name's Astro
Gift Guru

Astrofan2006 will become famous soon enough

i might by some, but i dont plan on bying any soon, sorry
Astrofan2006 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #36
abond429
Gift Guru

abond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of lightabond429 is a glorious beacon of light

I love this site so I would buy to help support this site!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #37
starie23

i cant theyre 2 expensive and im not allowed 2 get anymore webkinz after my chocolate lab
Old 07-12-2007, 02:36 PM   #38
Banned
queenie will become famous soon enough

I'm really flexible and would buy from and support a WI purchase site, and maybe you could not limit to just one retailer! I have a very close friend in Tennenesee that would love to also be a co-sponsor, if you wiill. Maybe you could incorportate several retailers, in serveral major regions, that would help to offset shipping-would be more regional! I would also be more than willing, as one of the adults, altho I don't always act it, to contribute monetarily!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:37 PM   #39
Gift Guru

fatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of lightfatcatpix is a glorious beacon of light

I would buy from you guys. It would be wonderful if you had the sherbert bunny for that price-I would definatley buy it and my mother would definatley accept.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:38 PM   #40
kayka05
Gifted

Kayka05 is on a distinguished road

I think what everyone needs to keep in mind is that by buying Webbies here, some of them, if not all, they'd be helping to keep WI up and running. Instead of collecting donations, the admins are offering a reasonably priced Webkinz from a legitimate retailer - it might be more $$ than you spend on your local store's webbies, but you are keeping this website afloat. So you don't buy ALL your webbies here - I am all in favor of supporting local, non-chain businesses in your own community - but by making ANY of your purchases here you might just keep this site from going subscription.
Great idea. I'd probably just buy a couple from you, to help out, but I'd rather do that than pay a membership fee or something like that.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: