Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 06:19 AM   #361
doglover709106
Webkinz :)
dogglover534 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

i think its a great idea i justr dont liike ever buy stuff over the internet.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2007, 08:10 AM   #362
Airbear2

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

If you really want my honest opinion, I don't think prices should go up any more. They have allready gone up a dollar and that's enough!
Old 07-16-2007, 10:11 AM   #363
Gifted

Yellowmel432 is on a distinguished road

I like that thoes are good prices!
Old 07-16-2007, 10:19 AM   #364
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by condabear
hello i pay $11.99 or $12.99 for big kinz and $8.99 or $9.99 for lil kinz with no shipping.
i live in r.i. so i do not think these prices are fair to your loyal webkinz fans!!!
these prices are just much too high! for the lil kiz they are just right but for the nig kinz they are much too hugh and with shipping costs added that would just be taking advantage of your loyal customers! i am one! i have 46 webkinz with another 58 i havent yet put on the site trying to extend my account for as lonf as possible! take a ;look around my webklinz home i own just about every rare object and collector room and rare room, my daughetr who is 6 and i spend countless hours a day doing this together! as many other millions of people do, you must come up with a better price! BOTTOM LINE!!
Like I've said before, if WI sells them for unbelievably low prices, they won't be able to pay for the extra bandwidth. And while I agree that $13 is a fair price, I once paid over $16 CAD for a Pink Poodle! I was very young back then... (Actually, it was only a few months ago )
Anyways, not everybody will be buying from WI, and if only a few members buy, then WI will need extra money. I wouldn't like to see them lower the prices and not make enough money. That would be bad.

If you don't want to buy from WI, don't. They're not forcing you to.

If you want to support WI but not buy here, then you can just click the ads under the "Rares".
Old 07-16-2007, 10:47 AM   #365
Webkinz :)
gimpyskater is an unknown quantity at this point

I would buy all of my webkinz from WI. You have helped so much with things that I didn't know or was having trouble with--especially with the recipies. Thanks for keeping me sane!
Old 07-16-2007, 11:33 AM   #366
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by gimpyskater
I would buy all of my webkinz from WI. You have helped so much with things that I didn't know or was having trouble with--especially with the recipies. Thanks for keeping me sane!
I guess I should say thanks for the same reason.... if I hadn't read all the coolio threads created here, I would have gone mad trying to figure things out!
Old 07-16-2007, 04:16 PM   #367
Lil Kinz
molnar4 is an unknown quantity at this point

I would definitely buy from WI provided that shipping costs were reasonable.
NMM
-new to WI
-mom to 4 girly girls who LOVE webkinz
Old 07-16-2007, 04:16 PM   #368
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by GrannySalty
I just hope all the adults out there get to see the small PayPal donation link at the top of the page!

Even if only 500 of the 10,000 members contributed $12.00 for a year of WI that would be $6000.00 divided by the 12 months is the $500.00 a month needed now So if more than the 500 contribute or some give more than $12.00 it should cover any increases too!

So come on folks $12.00 is only $1.00 a month for a year of WI! :0
Okay....... so we are slowing creeping up on that 500...................

I think the count is 60 something donors now ........
Can we see a few more adults step up to the plate please ....
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 07-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #369
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

So, is the selling of Webkinz going to happen on here? If so when will it start?
Old 07-16-2007, 06:45 PM   #370
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

I've closed the thread and I'd like to thank each and every one of your for your votes and your opinions! We have taken all of them into consideration and have some really great ideas that came directly from all of you.

The generosity of our members in just a few short days has amazed me! Thanks to all for the suggestion for donations, the support has been unbelievable!

We have a few more ideas that we'd like to implement, so stay tuned!!!

Thanks again everyone, we love all of you!!
Justin is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: