Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2007, 04:08 PM   #351
Webkinz :)

cooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of lightcooper is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

I think that is a great idea.

My only question would be about shipping costs.

It'd
-
Oops, I hit submit too soon.

Anyway, it would save me running around town looking for them.

Last edited by cooper; 07-15-2007 at 04:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-15-2007, 04:18 PM   #352
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

As far as shipping, it would be actual costs. I've been building the shopping cart and webstore on our new server and there is a module for the software that directly interfaces with the US Post Office servers and determines the correct shipping cost
Justin is offline Male
Old 07-15-2007, 04:52 PM   #353
Softball Grl

wow. great turnout!
Old 07-15-2007, 05:06 PM   #354
webkinz1020

Default Re: Wow That Is Not Kewl!

[quote=Webkinz429;502530]Hey Everybody Haven't You Always Noticed That Webkinz Prices Were
High. I Think I Have The Answer There Is A New Brand Of Animals Out, They're Practically Identical To Webkinz. They Are Called "shining Stars." They Are So Similar To Webkinz So Thanks To Them Webkinz Now Has A New Competitor. Please Bear With Me And Buy Webkinz Because Webkinz Is The Site We Have Come To Know And Love. So Please Don't Be A "shining Star," Be A Proud Owner Of Webkinz!!!

i bought 2 shining stars but i have 15 webkinz i'm still collecting shining stars
shining stars and webkinz are both good
Old 07-15-2007, 05:56 PM   #355
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
As far as shipping, it would be actual costs. I've been building the shopping cart and webstore on our new server and there is a module for the software that directly interfaces with the US Post Office servers and determines the correct shipping cost
Justin, So since it's already figured out on the shipping, that is good because you actually save on combined shipping. I will purchase Lil kinz, but not Webkinz unless it is one we have a shortage of here at home. However, I can get my lil kinz for same price so I will give WI the business. When will the store be open to start purchasing? Also, One thing that is important, will the store be able to keep them in stock as long as their is no shortage or strikes? Will the store also carry all Webkinz and Lil Kinz that have came out since the begining except for the retired ones?
Ok, I will be the first one to place a good order since I gave you so much heck.....Just needed to get everything straightened out and all questions answered. I'm sure you understand. I hope! Here is my List of LIL KINZ that I will purchase as soon as the store opens up & as long as I don't have to PRE-ORDER them. (I hate that!)
2 Lil Kinz Pigs
2 Lil Kinz Hippo
2 Lil Kinz Basset Hound
2 Lil Kinz Cow
2 Lil Kinz St. Bernard
2 Lil Kinz Horse
2 Lil Kinz Gorilla
2 Lil Kinz Pershian Cats
For a total of 16 Lil Kinz 16X$9.99 = $159.84 before Shipping & Handling.
Please do not erase this post so that I can go back and refer to my list as soon as the store opens and I can place an order. It's not to much of a big order, but hopefully it will help and it's the LIL kinz that my daughter and I would like to have added to our collection. Also, as soon as the new LIL Kinz come out, you will have a guaranteed order of 2 each from me as they come out.
Talk to you soon! Hope I put a smile on your face! Thanks! Kayeray :O)
kayeray is offline Female
Old 07-15-2007, 06:16 PM   #356
music1 and spryo

runningstars is an unknown quantity at this point

webkinz r really cool but it is alot of money if i want a webkinz i have to save my allowence 4 a monthi just bought my choco lab and it cost me 17.09 can a lil to much in my opinion
-
it is a good idea though forget my last post

Last edited by runningstars; 07-15-2007 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-15-2007, 07:47 PM   #357
horseluver445 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver43
i'm not allowed to order my webkinz off the internet sry but my local toy shop always has webkinz and they sell them cheaper than you
Same but if I was and i couldnt find the 1 i wanted i would totally order
BLACK BEAR
ALL THE HORSES
AND MANY MORE
Old 07-15-2007, 11:42 PM   #358
MrsVera is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Wow That Is Not Kewl!

Webkinz1020,
I was wondering about the 2 shining stars you had. What is the website like? Is it as great as Webkinz? Can you really chat live with your friends? and what to they mean by create your own world???
Old 07-15-2007, 11:47 PM   #359
snowflakethepuppy
Gift Guru

condabear is just really nicecondabear is just really nice

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
hi, $14.99 is awfull high for a webkinz i get them for $12.99 for a big kiz and $8.99 for a lil kinz i live in R.i. and i do not have to py any shipping so i do not think that is a good deal!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:52 PM   #360
snowflakethepuppy
Gift Guru

condabear is just really nicecondabear is just really nice

Donation Award 

hello i pay $11.99 or $12.99 for big kinz and $8.99 or $9.99 for lil kinz with no shipping.
i live in r.i. so i do not think these prices are fair to your loyal webkinz fans!!!
these prices are just much too high! for the lil kiz they are just right but for the nig kinz they are much too hugh and with shipping costs added that would just be taking advantage of your loyal customers! i am one! i have 46 webkinz with another 58 i havent yet put on the site trying to extend my account for as lonf as possible! take a ;look around my webklinz home i own just about every rare object and collector room and rare room, my daughetr who is 6 and i spend countless hours a day doing this together! as many other millions of people do, you must come up with a better price! BOTTOM LINE!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: