Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-14-2007, 05:50 PM   #321
Lil Kinz
hmn1107 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

hey guys- just telling you my opinion...I think it's great that your trying to do this, but one thing. the Webkinz is a little too much money in the cents area...I would make it:

webkinz- $14.20
Lil kinz-11.90

That way, you can even out the prices by making the webkinz less money and lil kinz a little more.

Good luck!!!

Hmn1107 <33
-
I would love to have a banner. Can you make me one? That would be awesome!! Thanks for all your help<3.

hmn1107

Last edited by hmn1107; 07-14-2007 at 05:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #322
CATS4U

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

Sorry, Justin, but none of you sales would be from me!
Old 07-14-2007, 06:18 PM   #323
CleoCosette

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzlover525
I think that the original price for a webkinz should be:

Webkinz: $10.00-$12.00
Lil' Kinz: $5.00-$8.00

Here they cost Webkinz $12 and Lil' Kinz $10 (which is way over so you might as well get the Webkinz)
I buy lil' kinz for ten. not eight.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:27 PM   #324
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

Justin first said to us that if we bought from the company they would give Webkinz Insider a portion of the sales, then after I replied the first time, he came back and said that they had to mark up the prices because they had to add the middle man to it. Marking up the prices to add the middle man to it is alot different from the company giving a portion of the profits. He also said that the store had to pay employees, get shelfing and etc. Well so does the other stores, however they are not ripping us off by adding higher prices. Why do I feel like by Justin's responses that the memembers that purchase at those ridiculous prices is being taking advantage of if this vender is allowed to sell on our site?
Like many on this site, I not only support the site, however will not support the sale of Webkinz from a company that will be making HUGE profits. If the company would lower thier prices to the Ganz reccommended prices and give the site like 25%, not only will the company still make a large profit, but the 25% will cover all the cost that we need to keep the site up and running. I'm wondering if we aren't being used for someone to gain high profits off us. I will continue to donate to the site, but I'm not going to make someone rich off of it. I will go to a site that realizes that as it grows that cost are involved first. No need to take advantage of members. This is just my opinion except for the factual information that Ganz sells thier products low enough for retailers to make excellent profit by selling Webkinz for $12.99 and LilKinz for $9.99. Those are high enough prices anyways for a stuffed animal that is so small. However, that is the going retail rate($12.99 & $9.99) most everywhere even some online stores.
I'm also questioning how much of this profit will be given to Webkinz Insider? The reason for asking is that I can sell Webkinz and Lil Kinz all day long for the $12.99 and $9.99 and still give 25% of the profits to Webkinz Insider and still make around a $6.00 profit off each Webkinz.
How much will this company give WI Justin for those sales? I understand the higher shipping and handling because you still have to purchase the boxes/or envelopes to mail them out in, but the price is nuts unless they are give you like 50% profit on each.

Another thing, we have a lot of kids on this site.......They save and save and save some even save an entire year to just buy one Webkinz, they barely can afford the higher prices at the stores, How are they going to be able to afford an additional $3 mark-up? Shessh!

Last edited by kayeray; 07-14-2007 at 06:42 PM..
kayeray is offline Female
Old 07-14-2007, 06:32 PM   #325
kayeray
Gift Guru

kayeray has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Lizzy
I love the idea of a "market place" where you could go, click on a dealer, and see if they had the one you wanted in stock! Each dealer that advertised could then give a portion of the profit from each pet ordered through WI to WI. The dealers should all be listed on the same page beside a logo with their name, and you could just click. I don't like the idea of just one dealer...just doesn't seem fair to favor one over another if there are several on this site. But I also like the convenience of just buying them at the local shop, if they have the one you want.
I couldn't of said it better Lizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a great idea. If they are going to sell Webkinz on here, allow more than one dealer to sell. That way Webkinz Insider would really get a streamline of money coming in to help keep the site open.
kayeray is offline Female
Old 07-14-2007, 06:36 PM   #326
Pianoman2
Gift Guru

Pianoman is a jewel in the roughPianoman is a jewel in the rough

Sorry, but I can get them cheaper here.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:38 PM   #327
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing personal to anyone but I don't know if I would buy any..for one thing I only buy one once a year,and I am not to keen on ordering alot of stuff over the internet...But don't get me wrong I think its a great idea and I love the forum and even if I did buy from you guys I don't think my little bit of cash every year would help you that much.
good luck though,I hope it works out for you.
Mud is offline Female
Old 07-14-2007, 07:02 PM   #328
aidenank

well it really high my place i go to is 12 bucks for webbie and 9 for lil kinz so maybe
Old 07-14-2007, 08:30 PM   #329
dancindivav345
Webkinz :)
dancindiva345 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs down Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

I think this is a good idea, but the prices on the ebkinz and Lil'kinz are ay to high! I really ant lots and lots of ebkinz, but my parents, family, friends, and I ill not be illing to pay that much! I like the original prices for ebkinz. I don't think anyone ill buy ebkinz for this high of a price.

ebkinz: $10.99

Lil'Kinz: $7.99

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:56 PM   #330
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

I just hope all the adults out there get to see the small PayPal donation link at the top of the page!

Even if only 500 of the 10,000 members contributed $12.00 for a year of WI that would be $6000.00 divided by the 12 months is the $500.00 a month needed now So if more than the 500 contribute or some give more than $12.00 it should cover any increases too!

So come on folks $12.00 is only $1.00 a month for a year of WI! :0
GrannySalty is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: