Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 05:14 PM   #291
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

Well, with an amazing website like WI, thats great that there are many donors, to help keep this site going! I am very happy of the generous people who have donated, enabling everyone to continue to have a great site!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 05:15 PM   #292
VirgoGirl95

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

I can buy my webkinz for 12.99 and lil' kinz for 9.99. Check your prices!
Old 07-13-2007, 05:16 PM   #293
Webkinz :)
purplepigs is an unknown quantity at this point

i would be verey unhappy if it goes up
Old 07-13-2007, 05:22 PM   #294
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by purplepigs
i would be verey unhappy if it goes up
It probably won't (read other posts to find out why) but there is a dontation area where you can donate if you want to, but don't have to.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:26 PM   #295
shootingstar08
Gifted

wacky4kinz is just really nicewacky4kinz is just really nice

I wouldn't buy webkinz over the computer! Sorry!
Old 07-13-2007, 05:32 PM   #296
Gifted

sweetkinz is on a distinguished road

why are the donors names in different colors? (Blue, green and black)
Old 07-13-2007, 05:38 PM   #297
XClydsdaleX

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

View Post Originally Posted by slb2724
Thats an awesome idea. There is potential for shortage, but it is still a great idea and very nice of the shop owner!

JOE IS MINE!!
Old 07-13-2007, 05:38 PM   #298
Please PM me for it
Gift Guru

kinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clownkinz09 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by sweetkinz
why are the donors names in different colors? (Blue, green and black)
Green is gifted gurus, blues are mods and administraters, and black are gifted or webkinz I believe..is that correct Justin? I have come to that conclusion after also observing the changes in color, once I had become gg.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:44 PM   #299
cadejacobson
Gift Guru
cadejacobson is on a distinguished road

As far as shipping charges go - it might be good to just ship regular first class - I know that sometimes one webkinz can be mailed in a bubble envelope for under $3. Believe it or not, eBay has the BEST bubble envelope prices - #4 or #6 size is about right and you should be able to get 100 for under $20. You can do all the invoicing and storefront through Paypal. It could work............
Old 07-13-2007, 06:05 PM   #300
Webkinz :)

horsy12345 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh my gosh i can't believ it it's soooooooo cool my cheeky dog's birthday was on the 4th of july and my birthday is one february 29th yeha a leap year and i was born in 1560 just kidding i'm not that old
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: