Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 02:23 PM   #21
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

Honestly....
I don't buy anything on-line without knowing the shipping costs up front. I know you have said they would be fair but ...... fair can be a wide range. I buy on eBay and Amazon all the time but will not buy from someone that doesn't list the shipping. I would probably buy from here after knowing what the shipping would be up front. I know you are just throwing this out there to get an idea.... and can't tell us what the S&H policys would be yet. So yes with reasonable shipping and handling I say yes go for it. I'll buy

You could also accept donations.... I know many sites have done that. I believe Photo Bucket started that way (if I can remember back that far) and some other sites too. I think you have enough adults on this site that would donate to keep this great site up and running! You could use a Paypal account to accept donations. I think the personal accounts aren't charged a fee for money received.

Good Luck with whatever you decide!
GrannySalty
GrannySalty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 02:24 PM   #22
Webkinz :)
dolphinluvs8 is an unknown quantity at this point

I will most definitely buy at least one 'kinz from you guys! Compared to costs at my local stores, that's pretty cheap! I think the prices are totally fair.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:24 PM   #23
Catherby
Gift Guru

Tommy will become famous soon enough

I would definetly buy webkinz from WI! Some of the local stores aren't getting in the pets we want, so a trusted online store would be great! The prices are fair too!
Tommy is offline Male
Old 07-12-2007, 02:24 PM   #24
wildlife625
Gift Guru

colorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to allcolorforme1 is a name known to all

I lurrrve this site and so does my friend! We lurrrve webkinz and buying them to support one of our 3 favorite sites would be a dream come true!!Her dad's really nice so he'll probably buy my friend like 12! kaching for WI!!! I'd make the prices
$9.99 for Lil' Kinz
and $12.99 for Webkinz
one of my local webkinz sellers charges those amounts and gets the most money from webkinz in my whole area code!! you gotta admit that's amazing. (I got 4/7 of my webkinz there!)
colorforme1 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 02:25 PM   #25
Bibikinz0805
Banned
Bibikinz0805 is just really niceBibikinz0805 is just really nice

if my mom and dad would approve DEFINATLEY!
Old 07-12-2007, 02:25 PM   #26
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

no i am too young.
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 02:26 PM   #27
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

What would the prices be in Canadian $$$? I will probably buy some especially the ones that are harder to find.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:27 PM   #28
pearly26
Gift Guru

sara2618 has a spectacular aura about

Noooo I don't want this site to go!!!! I would have my mom buy one or a few from you, it is a great idea!! ;(
Old 07-12-2007, 02:27 PM   #29
You wish you were a
Gift Guru

ala0 is on a distinguished road

hi i accidently put the last option but meant to put the 3rd option. sorry can u change that?
Old 07-12-2007, 02:28 PM   #30
Bandie

i might buy some......but this is a great idea! sorry I can't buy all my webkinz from you but I get my webkinz for 10.50 and my lil kinz for 6.99, I support the local shops.....but awesome idea though!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: