Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 11:14 AM   #271
pheeny
Gifted

Distractseasily has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

Thank you for working out a donate option. As I stated in my previous post I do not by my webkinz online, but I did make a donation. Hope this helps keep this Great site up and running.
And as many others have said just having the site is enough.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 11:28 AM   #272
nessa32
Gifted
nessie is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

I just donated and I'm happy to support WI. Thank you Justin and everyone else that works so hard on this wonderful site!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:32 AM   #273
bubba1005
Webkinz :)
bunnygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I would buy some!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:53 AM   #274
MzMoody33

Karen has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond reputeKaren has a reputation beyond repute

I definitely love the PayPal link, Justin and Wendy !!! This way members can give what they can afford and not feel shut out from being a paying member. This was such a smart choice and will hopefully add alot of money to this site. Count me in !!!
Karen is offline Female
Old 07-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #275
MOMOFDOUBLES
MOMOFDOUBLES is an unknown quantity at this point

Wink Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

HI,

I JUST DONATED. I HOPE THIS WORKS OUT FOR YOU JUSTIN.

PATTY
Old 07-13-2007, 12:07 PM   #276
Gift Guru

xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!xxoceanbluexx is the bees knees!

well, i personally think that is too much money for Webkinz. 9.99 $ is the best price for Lil Kinz in my opinion, though! in my town, we pay 11 dollars for Webkinz. my suggestion would be to probably lower the price of Webkinz to 11.99.
Thanks for listening to my opinion!
Old 07-13-2007, 12:18 PM   #277
Banned
Neelima is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont buy online that much
Old 07-13-2007, 01:47 PM   #278

Snow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all aroundSnow*Berry radiates beauty and kindness all around

I just donated and I hope everything turns out okay!
Old 07-13-2007, 02:08 PM   #279
Pupspawz

Here is a good idea

If people that own companys sponsor this it could help
Old 07-13-2007, 02:24 PM   #280
marissa37
Gifted

star37 is on a distinguished road

Justin-You are doing an AWESOME job on this site. It takes a very special and dedicated person to create a website like this. A website where people of all different ages can enjoy. Thank you for all you do here. Also , lots of luck is wished your way- there is so many people here and you can not please them all . Just let it slide. Remember people-Justin did not solicit the seller,the seller volunteered herself. If other retailers would like to do the same then just contact Justin-don't give him a hard time. I would love to order my webkinz through this site if it only to help keep this site up. I only hope its not a preorder -I've had trouble with that before. If you do not like the ideas offered, why don't you suggest something yourself. Please respect the people, Justin, moderators, admin's, forum protectors that help maintain this site.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: