Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 09:47 AM   #261
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

The subscription thing is for donations, not a subscription to be a member of the site right?

Last edited by googles; 07-13-2007 at 09:49 AM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 09:48 AM   #262
soccergirl814
Gifted

soccergirl814 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

sorry, but, i dont buy mine here i buy them from stores!
Old 07-13-2007, 09:51 AM   #263
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by googles
The subscription thing is for donations, not a subscription to be a member of the site right?
That is correct. The subscription is for donations which are entirely voluntary.

The site itself will remain free.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:59 AM   #264
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
That is correct. The subscription is for donations which are entirely voluntary.

The site itself will remain free.
OK. Thanks so much!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:19 AM   #265
umustpmme4it
Gifted

rattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of lightrattygirl is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Great!! Thanks! URL for....?

A card with unused codes? You would receive the actual Lil'Kinz in the mail.

Really? I had no idea, I could cut down on them a bit. We actually haven't received credit for any purchases and I'm not sure why!!
Oh, the store website.... I actually wasn't sure what you meant by "does not have an online sales division". Does that meant they don't have a website? If they do have a website, I was wondering what the URL was. Sorry for the confusion!
Old 07-13-2007, 10:26 AM   #266
Saki <3 my lil pr
Gifted

gusboy is on a distinguished road

YA that is a good idea webkinz97! my parents are kinda geting low on monny cuz my mom is back in school and she dose not have a veary good ob,they have to pay insherance on 9 cars buy feed for8 cats 1 dog 4 pecocks 2 chickens 2 ducks,and 5 rabbits,they are just about to buy a car for my other bro. and they r trying to build me a tree house( $2000 ) . then to think of a $14.00 webkinz! no way!
-
Hey just to clear you minds i am a girl, gus is my dogs name and we call him gusboy

Last edited by gusboy; 07-13-2007 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gusboy is offline Female
Old 07-13-2007, 10:31 AM   #267
slb2724
Gifted

slb2724 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion!

View Post Originally Posted by privateyes2038
Did you not notice the very personal attacks made after your nice comment to me???

I appreciate your offensive personal attack on me

This has been a real eye opening experience.

no one ever commented or replyed to my offers of donations...no ... only when they think something might have been meant as mean or attacking (not my choice of words.) and you sure started up a lot of hatefull comments...i noticed that you finally removed them. finally...

Calm down. They weren't personal attacks, it was telling you to get over it and you didn't need to insult Justin for his decisions. She not only noticed these "personal attacks" she PM'ed me thanking me for my support. You offered to donate AFTER his decision had been made, and it was too late. And you're still going on making rude coments on someones board. If you want to handle it through personal messages, thats fine, but please keep it off the public boards.

Anyway I think the paypal is a great idea! I can't donate at this time because it's my dads paypal account, but I'll see what I can do in the future.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:59 AM   #268
Shefcat
Gift Guru

Shefcat is a name known to allShefcat is a name known to allShefcat is a name known to all

Hi, I voted "no," and I agree with SDapp. I would rather just donate $20 (just did, thanks for the option) and have all the money go to WI. I am sure it was a generous offer from the retailer and kudos to them for suggesting it, but in the spirit of community, consensus building, etc. and all that I think a forum could/should be, I prefer the donation method rather than purchasing something that you might get 5% of (or whatever the deal was).

Anyway, I have been very loyal to a small shop in the midwest (I live in NYC and have a lot of webkinz around). The store's owner now phones me at home when she gets the latest in and I really have no reason to go anywhere else for my Webkinz purchase.

Good luck. I hope you get enough with the donations that you don't have to go the commercial route. But, I understand if it's necessary (I have an MBA too). At all costs the site should remain free for the kids, so I don't mind paying my share.

Diane
Old 07-13-2007, 11:05 AM   #269
sdapp
Gift Guru

sdapp has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Shefcat
Hi, I voted "no," and I agree with SDapp. I would rather just donate $20 (just did, thanks for the option) and have all the money go to WI. I am sure it was a generous offer from the retailer and kudos to them for suggesting it, but in the spirit of community, consensus building, etc. and all that I think a forum could/should be, I prefer the donation method rather than purchasing something that you might get 5% of (or whatever the deal was).

Anyway, I have been very loyal to a small shop in the midwest (I live in NYC and have a lot of webkinz around). The store's owner now phones me at home when she gets the latest in and I really have no reason to go anywhere else for my Webkinz purchase.

Good luck. I hope you get enough with the donations that you don't have to go the commercial route. But, I understand if it's necessary (I have an MBA too). At all costs the site should remain free for the kids, so I don't mind paying my share.

Diane
Couldn't say it any better than that! I am so glad that the donate button is there. I was very happy to support. Nope, don't need any special treatment either. I have my personal satisfaction. Good luck Justin! Keep us updated on the goal!
Old 07-13-2007, 11:12 AM   #270
Minivintage
Webkinz :)
Minivintage is an unknown quantity at this point

I would love to see multiple retailers, and I'd be happy, as a retailer, to give you a percentage of each Webkinz sold on this site. By the way, you really SHOULD use multiples since different retailers get their shipments at different times and that would help there be a constant supply here.

I hope you will consider this.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: