Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 07:42 AM   #251
Gifted

losms7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

It would be ok if the shipping prices weren't sky high! But other than that i think it a good idea!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 07:53 AM   #252
Gifted
kellygrreen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

Quite honestly, I probably would not buy any, but I would be willing to pay a subscription fee.
Old 07-13-2007, 07:56 AM   #253
Lil Kinz
MandYy14 is an unknown quantity at this point

apparently different stores sell webkinz at different prices; but the prices this website would sell them at is actually cheaper than stores where i live, so its a really good deal(for me at least) plus its to help the website out so i think its an awesome idea and everyone should at least get a few webkinz from this site.

MandYy

P.S.- just curious...can someone tell me how much webkinz cost outside NS?? thankz!!
Old 07-13-2007, 08:36 AM   #254
Lucky1026
Gifted
soeluckydmg is on a distinguished road

I clicked on the link for the donation and it said something about monthly subscription or something like that. Does that mean it will take what I donated out for how many months I paid for. The least you have is two. Can we get a little more info on how it works and I would def held out with my donation!
Old 07-13-2007, 08:38 AM   #255
Please ask me
Gift Guru

Carolyn will become famous soon enough

I was happy to see the paypal donation button added to the top of the page. You have my support, and yes, I already put my money where my mouth is. I think this is a great site. I fully understand, as an adult, I am in a different position than many of the kids who use this site and don't have the resources to donate. Justin, thank you for keeping this site free. You are a good egg...( <Justin)
Old 07-13-2007, 08:39 AM   #256
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

Howdy Justin!!

I just donated $10 with PayPal and I feel GREAT!

Thanks again for all of the hard work -- let's keep WI going strong!!

Anyone reading this -- please donate whatever you can (every little bit helps!!!)

--arcadefire
Old 07-13-2007, 08:41 AM   #257
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by soeluckydmg
I clicked on the link for the donation and it said something about monthly subscription or something like that. Does that mean it will take what I donated out for how many months I paid for. The least you have is two. Can we get a little more info on how it works and I would def held out with my donation!
You can do a one time donation. The subscription box only applies if you check that little box in the middle. If you leave that box empty, it will be a one time donation.
Old 07-13-2007, 08:50 AM   #258
arcadefire
Gift Guru

arcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to beholdarcadefire is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Wendy
You can do a one time donation. The subscription box only applies if you check that little box in the middle. If you leave that box empty, it will be a one time donation.
You tell 'em Wendy!!

It might help everyone if the One-Time donation and the Subscription were 'clearly' separated on the page. . .Its not all that confusing, but some users may not think so (and the idea of a subscription may 'scare off' some potential donors. . .just a suggestion)

Everyone, please donate a little bit!!!

Thank you WI!!

arcadefire
Old 07-13-2007, 08:57 AM   #259
endy is back!

Wendy is sweet stuff
Wendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuffWendy is sweet stuff

That is a good suggestion Arcadefire. I will pass that along to Justin and see if he can tweak that.

And just to reiterate...donations are entirely voluntary.
Old 07-13-2007, 09:13 AM   #260
Lucky1026
Gifted
soeluckydmg is on a distinguished road

Thanks Wendy for the information. I will be doing my donation now!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: