Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 02:02 AM   #241
kayka05
Gifted

Kayka05 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

Justin and Co: please go to Salon.com if it is a website you are not familiar with. They do the membership thing, but the site is still available for free to all. The way it works is if you are a "Salon Premium" member, you see the site ad free. If you want to enjoy the site, but not pay the membership fee, you get a daily "site pass" by watching a brief ad, plus any page you go to has ads on it. This is the website I was thinking of earlier when I posted about click-through ads and all that.

How terrific is it that you care enough about the members of this forum to actually ask us to weigh in on what is surely a huge and difficult decision!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 03:36 AM   #242
cadejacobson
Gift Guru
cadejacobson is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

I like the idea of offering a "marketplace" where maybe several vendors could either advertise and pay the site an advertising fee or cash per click or a profit of sales - whatever. I do think if you sell Webkinz on this site, it might be the best thing to offer it to more than one seller. It would be nice to choose from a few places or buy from those with more inventory at that time - whatever.

Another thought is to charge a membership fee for just the gift exchange. Something small even - a couple of bucks a month.

I also am hopeful that ongoing donations might just work. Keep a tally on the home page of how much is still needed. I wouldn't get to specific - just maybe state that more in needed that month or we are halfway there or exceeded the goal - but I wouldn't say exactly how much is raised.

While I like the idea someone had about being a "donation diva" or something - I also don't think it would be too great to have it so known and make those who can't donate feel bad. Maybe you can just have a THANKS page that mentions those who give - not the amounts - and call it good??

I'm also thinking about a monthly raffle - $1 an entry and at the end of each month, one person wins a Webkinz or some other goodies. Maybe someone could donate a virtual item - like a hot tub or humvee, you could raffle off trading card codes or WHATEVER - have 2-3 prizes each month and for every buck you get an entry.
???????

Let's keep brainstorming. Too many of us are too addicted to this site and to Webkinz to let this slide.

Shell
Old 07-13-2007, 04:25 AM   #243
LaLaJoey
Gifted

SecretRose is an unknown quantity at this point

That's an awesome idea, Justin! I could get my mom to buy some Webkinz on here, maybe. (but she probably has a secret stash of Webkinz somewhere)

I would suggest maybe to lower the cost to (maybe) $11.99 for Webkinz and $8.99-$77.99 for Lil'Kinz. But however you make the price the idea still rocks!
Old 07-13-2007, 06:08 AM   #244
Rosiliana

I would buy some webkinz from you guys!
Old 07-13-2007, 06:11 AM   #245
jwhsm
Gift Guru

jwhsm will become famous soon enough

I would buy some of mine from you.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:35 AM   #246
Webkinz :)
jfamily is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I would purchase them. Great idea. Would the trading cards and other Webkinz merchandise be available for sale also? We have not seen the lip gloss in the midwest yet. Thanks.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:39 AM   #247
Shortqtpie
Gift Guru

BaBiBeLLa122394 is an unknown quantity at this point

i would maybe buy some because idk what my parents might say but i would be able to w/ my parents permission i would buy ALL of them!!!
Old 07-13-2007, 07:16 AM   #248
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I might reconsider and buy SOME webkinz from you, if you used multiple retailers, especially now that the price for Lil'kinz is down. I agree with WatchdogChick. I do love this site, and would consider donating in other ways such as Paypal).
Old 07-13-2007, 07:36 AM   #249
flowergirl488
Gifted

Dancing_Queen will become famous soon enough

See I live down South. Ganz HQ is in Canada. Stores get a shipment of webkinz like every month! Hallmark - yeah, they got over 600 webkinz~and sold out in less than half an hour. It's crazy. People should rent neon signs to show if they have webkinz or not. And the prices are so crazy it's almost funny! WI prices are actually high, especially since I don't get an allowance...but I'll try my hardest to earn money. Support WI and get a new Webkinz at the same time! Yahoo!
Old 07-13-2007, 07:40 AM   #250
Lin
Webkinz :)
Lin is an unknown quantity at this point

I definately think it is a good idea. Can you tell me if shipping would be included? It is great because it will help up get webkins seeing as though the shortage of them is still around in my area!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: