Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 12:23 AM   #231
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

View Post Originally Posted by AstroLeandro
So you get a code with every Lil'Kinz or Webkinz you buy?
yes you do!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2007, 12:27 AM   #232
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

why did you post that twice?
Old 07-13-2007, 12:28 AM   #233
Lil Kinz
AstroLeandro is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

And its un-used? Ill ask my bro to buy one
Old 07-13-2007, 12:29 AM   #234
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

yea if you buy webkinz im pretty sure the code will be unused
Old 07-13-2007, 12:37 AM   #235
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

i would buy webkinz from this site the only store that sells them in my area is 30 minutes away and they never really have them so i drive to to a bigger city which is 1 hour away i would save time and gas the shipping would be worth it to me go for it
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 07-13-2007, 12:42 AM   #236
Webkinz :)
Pokie2U will become famous soon enough

I wouldent mind paying 14.95 and 9.95 plus 5.00 shipping as long as when you placed the order they were shipped immediatly no pre order stuff for me i don't like my credit card being charged for item' s
i won't get for month'.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:46 AM   #237
clefus
Gifted
clefus is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds great 2 me
Old 07-13-2007, 12:54 AM   #238
Webkinz :)

PetuniaRose is a jewel in the roughPetuniaRose is a jewel in the rough

Donation Level 3 

Hi ~
I'm coming out of the shadowy sidelines to respond - this is my first post.

First off, I LOVE this website!! It is so helpful, friendly and informative. My Webkinz Cleopatra (Koala) and Ankhesenamen (Tiger) and their ever expanding Egyptian room thank you for providing us with Merthyn and his wonderful Rare Item stories.

I think selling Webkinz thru WI is a great idea - especially for those of you who have a difficult time finding Webkinz locally. Fortunately, I have a wonderful store nearby that my daughter & I frequent often (the owner has a file on her Webkinz customers with a "wish list;" she calls us when they receive Webkinz & holds them for us).

I must admit that it is hard to be patient and wait for Webkinz to arrive at the local shop, especially when one has a sighting of a new release in the Clubhouse (we saw a chocolate lab & husky yesterday). Having the ability to buy right away from this website might be a fast way to get a Webkinz fix.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:42 AM   #239
whispyskies
Gifted

pandasrule is on a distinguished road

i would totally buy some webkinz from you!
Old 07-13-2007, 01:56 AM   #240
emily7921

Would you have any of the really new pets? LIke Husky and Raccoon and stuff? I think I might convice my parents to buy Lil' Kinz, but I don't htink they would want me to buy Webkinz. I'd have to use my own allowance though. But whatever, I'll do anything to get more kinz! I have to vote for maybe, like many of the others, my parents dont' approve to much of buying thigns online, but they let me buy somehtign on ebayonce.
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: