Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
View Poll Results: If WI started selling Webkinz ($14.99 USD/$15.69 CAD) and Lil Kinz ($9.99 USD/$10.44 CAD), I would.
Buy all my Webkinz from you! 547.07%
Definitely buy some Webkinz from you. 23530.76%
Maybe buy Webkinz from you. 29939.14%
Not buy Webkinz from you. 17623.04%
Voters: 764. You may not vote on this poll

Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2007, 11:08 PM   #221
Gifted

Moby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

We still have a hard time finding WebKinz in our local stores. We would be more than happy to buy from here if we could actually get them.

Thanks,
Moby
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 11:09 PM   #222
polkadot1128
Gifted

Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

Hmm... i was just thinking, and there are pros and cons to this ideas, but maybe WI could sell codes?People don't want to pay a lot for shipping,and email/PMing is cheap. It could be a little less... just trying to brainstorm here.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:09 PM   #223
Gift Guru

bigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to beholdbigkid39 is a splendid one to behold

I enjoy the convenience of buying my Webkinz on line as it is. Do you think the retailer would have them close to the release date or would we have to wait months and months after - that would probably be up to Ganz, wouldn't it? I would definitely by from here, and if there are a bunch of people who would also, than the Webkinz would be in high demand. For instance, if a third of the members here depended on getting the love frog from this site, that would be a lot of love frogs. If this is the road we follow, better stock up But I would love for this to be my one stop shopping place for Webkinz.
bigkid39 is offline Female
Old 07-12-2007, 11:14 PM   #224
Gifted
smartkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe "shop locally" so I would buy from local retailers first. However, if shipping were priced right, I would consider buying through WI. I voted maybe.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:45 PM   #225
Gift Guru

GuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to beholdGuineaPigs is a splendid one to behold

Hey Justin I have an idea. Maybe the people who donate could be recognized by having a special name for them. You know like instead of Gift Guru have Donation Diva or something. Just to recognize all the nice people out there!
Old 07-13-2007, 12:08 AM   #226
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Ok, I'm late to chime in, but here goes...

I don't want to see WKI become a site people have to subscribe, too. I also don't want to see people who donate money get treated differently than those who don't. If you want to do a little symbol for people who have donated, great, but let's not turn it into a status symbol.

I love the donation link. Paypal is great and you can hook it up to a checking account as well as a credit card.

I would wind up buying most of my webkinz here.....the only time I wouldn't is the webbie I'm craving isn't in stock. I don't care about shipping. I'm sure they're fair and that's good enough for me.

Right now I buy all my webkinz off ebay. Yes, I pay slightly more than I would in a store, and then there's the shipping, but I don't waste time, energy and gas money hunting all over town. Plus, I love getting things in the mail.

So you add to that the bonus of helping the site while I feed my addiction? Sign me up!

Last edited by larkrose; 07-13-2007 at 12:14 AM..
Old 07-13-2007, 12:14 AM   #227
bratzgirllily
Gift Guru

lisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of lightlisaxbuu is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: WebkinzInsider needs your honest opinion! (Donations link added to top of forum and adjusted pricing!)

View Post Originally Posted by larkrose
Ok, I'm late to chime in, but here goes...

I love the donation link. Paypal is great and you can hook it up to a checking account as well as a credit card.

I would wind up buying most of my webkinz here.....the only time I wouldn't is the webbie I'm craving isn't in stock. I don't care about shipping. I'm sure they're fair and that's good enough for me.

Right now I buy all my webkinz off ebay. Yes, I pay slightly more than I would in a store, and then there's the shipping, but I don't waste time, energy and gas money hunting all over town. Plus, I love getting things in the mail.

So you add to that the bonus of helping the site while I feed my addiction? Sign me up!
yea i love getting things in the mail too!
Old 07-13-2007, 12:17 AM   #228
polkadot1128
Gifted

Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

I think we should have multiple retailers though. I would LOVE to preorder my family's reindeers here, but there will be a very limited amount i assume... so besides that, this sounds great!!
Old 07-13-2007, 12:19 AM   #229
Webkinz :)
MrsVera is an unknown quantity at this point

I believe if you can keep the cost including shipping around $18 people would be a bit flexible allowing a few extra dollars more for the time saved. However, if you start getting to the $20 mark or more the local retail will look much more appealing. If you could reserve and pre-order the upcoming webkinz and be assured to get them when the first come out, that would be well worth the extra. The only issue with that is you pre-paid up front and it comes out, you don't have yours yet, but the 3 area stores do and so do your friends. So, you would have to be sure you would have yours in a reasonable amount of time after that come out. If parents don't know enough about the sight I not sure if they will be willing to pay for a subscription or give a donation. Parents seem to like more tangible items for their kids. There aren't many advertisers on this site and possibly you may explore recruiting others to invest in showing what they have to offer to the many who love WI. When these young people giving you a honest opinion to your question that isn't the answer you want you respond by saying (then maybe you can suggest something) It is not appropiate for them to be asked how to raise money for your site. We all want to see WI succeed! We all are happy to give you honest answers to the ideas you have and to offer some of our own. It sometimes seems your responses are a little sharp. Your WI members most often are gracious for your service and very supportive. We all have wished you luck in your business endevers and are looking forward to the new things WI will be offering. Don't hesitate to have other items in your prospective online store as well.
Old 07-13-2007, 12:21 AM   #230
Lil Kinz
AstroLeandro is an unknown quantity at this point

So you get a code with every Lil'Kinz or Webkinz you buy?
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: